𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟕

►𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘'𝗦 𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗗𝗘:

𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 & 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

゚・:,。★ 𝕻𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕻𝖚𝖟𝖟𝖑𝖊 ★,。・:・゚

𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗨—swiftly walk past the group of men standing in front of him, in attempt to escape their interrogations. He doesn't want to elaborate what happened—actually no, he doesn't know how to explain what happened. It's his first time to witness this side of you, and even him hasn't really processed what had occur.

In addition to that, those events managed to exhaust him, so he really just want to rest. He can't wait to take a warm bath, aching to get all the filth and dirt he got from that filthy house you both went to removed from his body. He also reminded himself to immediately get rid of the pair of shoes he wore, remembering how it literally bathed on blood.

"Rindou-," he heard his brother's voice called, tho he didn't budge to turn around or stop. Rushing, he remembered he still has one thing left to do.

The older Haitani found his unresponsiveness a little suspicious. Sure, Rindou can sometimes be moody and quiet sometimes, but something felt different this time. Squinting his eyes at his brother's figure, watching as he disappeared through the halls, he mentally noted himself to get some explanation out from his brother once he came back.

"Something surely happened," Kokonoi voiced out his conclusion, earning the attention of the two other male. He saw how tense Rindou was, and how he practically zoomed past them just to avoid their questions. It wasn't really hard to catch up on the situation.

"Wanna bet on it?," he offered, making the two male roll their eyes at him, sick and tired of his ways to earn easy money. "Oh come on," he tried convincing his colleague's, only to be answered with silence and a dirty glare.

"No fun," he bashed, before trailing behind them.

They walked inside the elevator, off to somewhere per Mikey's order. And as they situated inside, Ran and Koko can't help but to replay the scene in their minds. You were standing right there where they stood, body almost skin-to-skin close with Rindou.

Just a week ago you're always nowhere to be found, and they can't see even just your shadow. They just see you whenever you all held an important meetings, but other than that, none. But this week stood rather peculiar, as you unknowingly start to be in their presence more than usual. And for them, it can either be a good or bad thing.