LAMB

"hey are you always this annoying?"

"laura just go" alex rolled her eyes, looking at the raven haired woman in front of her.
"be patient alex she's counting how much better she's doing than you" maggie smirked to the left of her.
"shut up maggie...why did i agree to this" alex snapped, venom lacing her tone.
"now now ladies, it's just a game" bradley laughed sitting to her right.
alex glared ahead at laura, mentally willing her to hurry up as she counted her paper money and plastic houses.
last week bradley had suggested they have a games night...all four of them.
laura, so far up her girlfriends ass, agreed wholeheartedly.
maggie agreed because laura convinced her.
and alex agreed because bradley promised there would be plenty alcohol.
but still, even with the 4 gin and tonics pumping through her veins, she was still struggling to see the fun in this. she was too competitive for fun evenings like this.
"laura roll the fucking dice before alex flips the table" maggie said a little more seriously, placing her hand on the blondes knee to try and show she was just joking.
"i will roll...thirty two...thirty three...thirty four" laura struggled to contain her laugh as she continued counting the monopoly money she had acquired.
"hey are you always this annoying?" alex asked after she gulped down the rest of her drink.
"you've known me for almost four decades alex...you know i'm always this annoying" laura shot back, her eyes looking over at alex, challenging her.
"alex let's go get another drink shall we?" maggie spoke softly, almost as if she were talking to a toddler, as she stood up.
it worked though as alex took her outstretched hand and let her girlfriend lead her into the kitchen.
"you need to loosen up a bit darling" maggie said, her back to alex, as she started on their drinks.
"i need to loosen up? no maggie...i need to get the fuck out of here" alex hissed, standing beside her girlfriend, arms crossed tightly.
"alexandra..." alex looked up at her "it's just a game, relax"
maggie turned and handed her a newly filled glass.
alex tilted her head back and drank half of it in one go, before coughing and spluttering.
maggie tried to control her laughter as she patted the younger woman's back.
"what the fuck?" alex croaked out, her eyes streaming.
"i figured you needed something stronger to loosen you up, i didn't think you'd take it as a shot like that" maggie protested as alex looked like she was ready to kill her.
"that was straight vodka though"
"the finest vodka" maggie winked as she led alex back into the living room where bradley and laura were sat talking and giggling.
"finally we've been waiting for ages" laura rolled her eyes dramatically, sarcasm lacing her tone.
however alex didn't bite back this time as she sat closer to maggie, pretending she hadn't heard laura.

they finished their game, bradley surprisingly catching up to laura but not quite beating her.
maggie wasn't interested in winning at all, and alex was enjoying making more sarcastic jokes as the vodka did start to loosen her up.

"i think we should call it a night" bradley yawned finally at 1:30am.
"yeah i think that's a good idea, this one will need to be tied back soon" laura commented, referring to how close and clingy alex was becoming the more drunk she became.
"oh don't worry i'll be tied back soon enough" alex smirked as maggie helped her up off the cushions that had been placed on the floor as seats.
maggie let out a loud laugh before muttering "brat" in the younger woman's ear at her euphemism.
alex giggled when she saw laura roll her eyes and bradley blush slightly, her mouth dropping open.
"goodnight ladies" maggie said cordially, holding tight onto her girlfriends hand as they exited the apartment building and climbing into the cab waiting to take them back to alexs apartment.

you give me a sentence and a TMS ship, and i write a mini story including it :)