7 bonus scenes! (~12k words)

aka - everything that happens after chapter 27, but i don't wanna make a whole ass story for it, so enjoy these bonus scenes. 

1. they change nothing about the previous chapters, since it all happens after and they basically don't contribute to the plot. just a bunch of drabbles i wanted to write

2. they are in chronological order, but don't happen immediately one after the other. there are days/months/years between them :)

3. there is seven of them. povs of the scenes: jungkook, taehyung, taehyung, yeeun, taehyung, jungkook, taehyung

BONUS SCENE 1: JUNGKOOK'S POV 

(this happens somewhere between chapters 29 and 30)

Three cars racing each other during peak hours through the streets of Seoul wasn't the best idea. It was supposed to be fun, but now we're all stuck in traffic, face-timing to pass the time.

"Does it look promising?" Taehyung asks, chin on the steering wheel.

Yeeun was the first one to stop in the line. "If my eyes don't deceive me, we're going to move in, like, fifteen minutes."

A choir of groans follows. The guy on my left looks just as desperate to get out here, looking around like a miracle is waiting around. Miracle maybe not, but the empty breakdown lane right beside me is tempting.

"Are you all on the right lane?" I ask. "The cops are not gonna catch us if we take the breakdown lane, right?"

"If we drive 200 per hour, probably not." Taehyung chuckles.

Yeeun leans to the right, checking the side mirror. "Then what are we waiting for?"

We follow right behind, Taehyung first, me at the end, and giggles fill the car when someone from the traffic decides to be funny and honk at us.

"They hate us, 'cause we're smarter than them," Taehyung jokes.

The whole ordeal only to arrive in front of Yeeun's dad's house, the three of us invited for lunch. Her dad had enough of listening about our new friend, he decided he must get to know Kim Taehyung himself.

My prediction is – Taehyung's going to be adopted into the family within the first ten minutes.

"Nervous?" Yeeun asks him, as we walk up the stairs.

Taehyung huffs, rubbing his palms together. "Kind of?"

When we met my grandparents a while ago, he didn't have time to get nervous. On the other hand, Yeeun's dad has been reminding us of this lunch for the past nine days.

"No need to. Introduce yourself as that racer friend and you're good," I say. Racers are in her dad's good books from the get-go.

Yeeun checks if the door is closed and knocks. Despite the unexpected traffic situation, we are ten minutes early. The lock creaks a few times, and the door swings open.

It's how Yeeun's dad doesn't spare us a single glance and goes straight to greeting Taehyung for me.

"You must be that Taehyung I've heard so much about," her dad says, shaking his hand.

"I guess I am." Taehyung chuckles. "Nice to meet you."

"My pleasure!"

"We're here, too," Yeeun says.

"I see you two three times a week," he says, sending us a quick smile. "Come in, don't stand here like that."

My prediction was wrong. Close to the truth, but wrong. Maybe it was the way we talked about befriending Taehyung, but Yeeun's dad seems to be in love with him from the moment we walk in. From a detailed interview about racing, through mentioning how impressive Taehyung's knowledge about cars in, to every possible question her father can ask, they talk, and talk, and talk.