version two coming soon!

Gabby! What the hell do you mean 'version two'?

Glad you asked!

Now that you've read "Partners in Speed", you either felt satisfied with it or not, and you're (as far as I hope) now waiting for part three of the street racers series, wonderfully titled "Welcome to Your Last Race".

And I am thrilled to give it to you, except that while working on WTYLR, I couldn't help feeling painfully dissatisfied with "Partners in Speed".

One fine day, a thought flashed through my mind - rewrite it. Delete the one you posted and post a new version. 

An idea, though, is just an idea, so let me tell you what final decision I made upon this particular idea.

I will not be deleting this version, because it surely has its charm, and also many of you enjoyed it. It doesn't harm anyone, so I am letting it stay.

But I have rewrote it. Hence why version 2.

The point of version 2 is the same as of this version: Taekook enemies to friends, and also Taehyung's solo storyline.

What's different in version 2: the execution, the events in the plot, yeeun's and jungkook's solo arcs and their relationship arc, taehyung's love life (personally living for PinS ver.2 Taeshik).

Do you have to read version 2?

You'll still understand part 3 of Street Racers withour reading PinS ver. 2 (as the goal of PinS is the same), but I highly recommend you do. Simply because it's better lol

So.

MARCH 18. PARTNERS IN SPEED VERSION 2