EPISODE 5 : REVENGE

Lucan is camped back out with more rotten flesh hanging over a fire.

Suddenly some armed zombies and skeletons come out of the brush. Lucan quickly gets up and draws his weapon. He kills one zombie then turns around as he becomes surrounded.

Another zombie attacks and Lucan fights it off, but a third knocks him down.

Suddenly the zombies stop and the Necromancer walks out.

Necromancer : The Felina female who was with you the other night... where is she now?

Lucan : Which night are we talkin' about? I get my Felina girls mixed up.

The Necromancer walks out closer and holds a blade forward.

Necromancer : Don't fool with me, scum. I want to know where- *grunt as you are disarmed*

Niika drops down and quickly disarms the Necromancer with one of her swords, then twists around pulling the Necromancer to the ground. Lucan quickly jumps up and starts killing the zombies.

The Necromancer stops struggling beneath Niika as he realizes he's trapped.

Niika : Looking for me?

Necromancer : *strained* As a matter of fact, I was.

Niika : Here I am. Now it's my turn to ask questions.

The Necromancer turns away.

Necromancer : I'm not telling you anything. The Necromancers will soon rise and cover the world in darkne-

Suddenly Niika punches him in the face knocking him out, which surprises Lucan.

Lucan : What- Niika!

Niika : What? You heard him- he said he wasn't going to tell us anything. Or were you enjoying his little speech?

Lucan : Well what's the plan now then...?

Niika : *thinking* I can disguise myself with his robes... maybe follow their tunnels back to their base.

Lucan : Uh yeah, one problem. That was a human male. Might be a bit strange if a Felina female returns in his place.

Niika stops as she realizes Lucan is right. Lucan gestures to himself.

Lucan : I'm a human male by the way.

Niika : *reluctant to give in* Fine. Just put on the robes.

Niika pulls an obsidian block out of the Necromancer's belongings.

Niika : Obsidian. Where would there be obsidian in this area?

Lucan : *pause* The only volcano around... Mount Tempus.

They immediately went to Mount Tempus. They're walking along somewhere else in the jungle, near a cave entrance.

Lucan : *complaining* It's hot and itchy...

Niika : It's only going to get worse inside the volcano.

Lucan : Great.

He enters the tunnel slightly, then turns to talk to Niika further.

Lucan : Take our prisoner back to the Riverstead prison while I'm away, alright?

Niika : I didn't know Riverstead has a prison...

Lucan : Well... it does.

Niika : Are you sure?

Lucan : Pretty darn.

Niika : How do you know?

Lucan : What? Nothing- it just does. I should go.

Lucan tries to hurry away to avoid explaining he was in jail.