12. He is a cheater.

SUMMER FLING

"Abhi, I missed you so much baby. And what is this bitch doing here? Well, after fucking 6 years, she came to ruin your life again? I missed you so damn much. My life has become monotone after you left me that night babe. Let me continue what we were doing. And you-

She said pointing towards drishti.

"Leave the room right now. I hope you don't want to see what we are doin-

"Just fucking shut your mouth", abhi
Yelled making Drishti flinch.

"Drishu, we didn't do anything. I promise, I have saved myself for you baby", he said trying to hold drishti's hand. She jerked his hands away.

"She didn't mean anything. But why are you scared? Did I or she ask anything about You fucking her? No. Then why are you giving me this explanation", drishti asked. Her eyes held neither anger nor sorrow. Everything was hidden inside her ripped heart.

"Drishti, that was all she meant. Don't believe her, I didn't leave her room because I didn't meet her, I want you drishti. Don't believe her, she is just the same like she was 6 years back. I hate her", abhimanyu said, cupping her cheeks.

"Continue what you were doing then", drishti jerked his hands and went out. She covered her mouth with her henna filled hands. It had come out very dark, cries rippled out of her lips even though she didn't wanted them.

She could hear him call out her name. She didn't stop but went downstairs towards kitchen. There she saw Aparna who was nervous.

"Drishti, anahitha. Actually, she-

Drishti was shocked. How does she know about anahitha? So it means she know about drishti? She know about her and abhimanyu's relationship?

"Ma. You knew everything? Yet you didn't spit the truth? You knew that I was his girlfriend, sorry sorry. A whore whom he used 6 years before?", drishti's voice chocked at the end.

"Drishti please, he have waited for you all these years. My son isn't a cheater,He loves you. You aren't any whore, you aren't any slut of him He truly loved you. He still does", Aparna cried.

"Stop it mom. The why did he even kill my baby? Why did he kill our baby? Why did he have to sleep with anahitha? Why did he had to badmouth about me and my unborn baby? Why mom? Why?", drishti yelled. She couldn't take it. It's over. She can't handle anything. The fraustration, the sadness that she carried all these years came out from her. Aparna was shocked.

"Baby?", Aparna's eyes filled with tears. Her son can never do it, she knew him. He had always dreamt about having a family with drishti, even after she left him, he always dreamt of his life, having his child with drishti.

"Yes Mom, My baby. Our baby. He was the father of my child. But b-but he killed it mom. He killed our child mom, before it could open its eyes he killed it, before it could see this world, he killed it mom. He is a monster mom, he is nothing but a monster", she cried.

Aparna fell down with a thud.

"I hate him mom", drishti cried. At second she felt her head spin and she fell down unconscious.

_______

Drishti and Abhimanyu •