Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV

It's been nearly 2 months since I joined this job. I am doing pretty good with my job that I can see for myself. I learned my role in this office pretty well and credit goes to Mr. Kim. He is so passionate about what he does. His vision and goals are different. He is a hard worker, quite ambitious I guess, but I am totally in awe of him. 

"My cabin," Mr. Kim says the moment I pick up the call and ends it before I could utter a word. I take my notepad and hurry out and hear Ye Seul talking to someone over the phone. Maybe her boyfriend.

"Not Today babe. I was late getting in, and my boss is like an angry bear with a sore head and poison ivy up his ass... we will go on a date some other day..." She talks in a nasal tone. I shake my head and enter Mr.Kim's cabin. He seems to be in a foul mood. 

"Mr. Kim," I call him softly.

"Arrange these papers in this file date-wise and type this letter and come," he says dryly. I nodded and quickly arranged the papers and put them in the file. 

"Mr. Kim, You want a cup of coffee," I ask politely. He is really stressed over something. 

"Please," he says. I make a cup of coffee for him and place it in front of him.

"Mr. Kim, you okay?" I ask in concern.

"Leave," he says brusquely. I nod and turn to walk back to my room but I hear his loud groan. Is he sick? He is holding his head with both his hands. I rush to him and touch his forehead. It's burning. Oh god! 

"Mr. Kim, you have a high fever. You need a doctor" I say but he didn't reply. Suddenly he rushes to the restroom and I run behind him. He gags and throws up on the bowl of the toilet kneeling on the floor. I sit beside him and rub his back. 

"No, Please, Go" he swats my hand away. 

"Mr. Kim, please let me help you," I insisted. Then I help him stand and after he cleans his mouth and hands, I take him to his room and help him lie down on the couch, and then I call the doctor. 

"Just inform the staff not to disturb me and thanks for your help. You may leave now" Mr. Kim says but I stood in my place. I am not leaving him alone not at least till the doctor comes. 

"Mr. Kim, you please rest. I will stay here till the doctor comes" I tell but I guess he slept already. 

(A few moments later…..)

After the doctor checked him and gave me all medicines to be given to Mr. Kim and instructed me to make sure Mr. Kim takes a rest. After an hour or so, Mr. Kim wakes up and looks surprised to see me sitting beside him on the chair. 

"You didn't go? Office time over" he reminds me.

"I know," I said, taking my hand near to his head to check his temperature but he moved back. 

"I am fine. Thanks" he said

"No, you are not. You still have a fever. I have made soup for you, please have this and take your meds" I order him. He raises his eyebrow.

"I am sorry Mr. Kim. Please have this" I say in a leveled tone and hand him the soup bowl.

"I will have. You go home. It's late" 

"You eat then I will go" I smile at him. He glares at me and fishes out his phone from his coat pocket and dials someone.

"Hello, Han, Mr. Jeon will come down now, you take him to his home," He says and hangs up.