Chapter 15

Taehyung's POV

"Jungkook..." I find him in my cabin. he stands up from the chair and turns to face me

"I was..." I walk close to him, shutting my office door. If we are going to have another row of fights then I don't want my employees to overhear and talk nonsense about our relationship. 

"Yeah, I saw..." he says calmly, crossing his arms. 

"It's not what you think, Jungkook" I rushed to tell him about the event. 

"What do you think I actually thought seeing you two in your cabin?" he asks, raising his brow. 

"That... um.. the usual," I say evasively.

"What? You usually flirt with girls?" he asks me, shocked.

"No! I meant to say what usually wives think seeing their husbands talking to other chicks... Flirting as you put." I shrug. 

"Well, I actually do know what you were doing," he says looking at his 💅nails.

"Oh really? What?" I ask. Of course, he would have thought something wrong about me. 

"You fired that bitch, didn't you?" he asks surprising me.

"How do you know that?" I ask curiously. 

"Well, that's your maxim right?"

"What?"

"When you are not so mad at your employees you just shout at them and threaten to fire them but you won't... and when you are at the heights of madness you act immensely calm but without any preamble, you throw them out..." he says and stops suddenly, frowning.

"Ahaan! so you already know me well?" I ask. I am surprised that he has noted me so keenly. 

"Trying to get to know you better," he says distractedly. He is talking to me but his thoughts are somewhere else. What is he thinking? I wish I could know.

"Yeah, even I am" I want to know my Jungkook better and be the best man for him.

"So you were so mad at me this morning?" he asks, now looking straight into my eyes. Oh-huh! Where is he going with this?