Chapter 3

(Next day)

Taehyung's POV

"Yeseul, Where is Mr. Jeon?" I ask my employee.

"He hasn't arrived yet, sir" 

"Call him and ask him to come to the office in 10 minutes... And also remind him about the meeting" 

"Okay sir" 

Then I walk to my cabin wondering why it's taking so long for Mr. Jeon to reach the office? He is a punctilious person since he joined, never in these 2 months, he was late to the office but why today?

He is one perfectionist. I got so impressed and kind of started depending on him for every simple task and tended to delegate more work to him as he is quick and accurate. That's why I asked him to prepare the presentation for this important meeting but he didn't turn up yet. 

"Sir, I couldn't reach him as his phone is switched off" Yeseul informed

"Hmm... okay" I dismissed her. I have only 15 minutes for the meeting. I can't rely on him, I should start preparing the presentation myself. But my mind went blank, I couldn't focus but wondered what happened to Jungkook.

When I was about to enter the conference hall, I noticed Mr. Jeon rushed towards me.

"Sorry, Mr. Kim, I ..."

"I have no time to waste with you," I say irately.

"Mr. Kim, I'm sorry. Here is the presentation" he pulls out the USB from his bag.

"Throw it in the trash can," I said and walked past him but he followed me.

"You stay here, no need to come in" I stop him. I don't do business with unprofessionals.

"Mr. Kim..." I stop him with my chilling glare. 

The meeting went like crap and now I'm brooding in rage in my cabin. Still frustrated with Mr. Jeon's irresponsibility.

I hear a knock at the door. 

"Come in" I shout. And here comes Mr. Jeon. 

"Mr. Kim, I'm really sorry... I was helped up..."

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, First you please sit down," I told him mockingly. I don't want to hear his bullshit. 

He stands stock-still in his place. 

"Mr. Kim, how did the meeting go?" he asks in a meek voice. 

"uff.. uff.." I blow the invisible dust on my hand and mutter "Gone!" he blinks his eyes in shock and softly gasps.

"We lost the deal, dammit." 

"I... I am sorry. If you wish I can resign my job, Mr. Kim" he says with trembling lips. 

"Resign?? Are you giving me the choice now? If I want I can fire you any moment." 

"I just want you to do your work properly. If you can't then at least you should know the courtesy to inform me" I growl at him. 

"Yes," he says looking down at his knotted finger. 

"Don't repeat this mistake. Get back to your place now"