13. I didn't kill my baby.

SUMMER FLING

“Look Anahitha, I know that 6 years back it was you who did something that made me and drishti get away from each other. I might not know the reason now, but I am sure that I will make it know to myself. The day I get to know about I am sure that  I will sue you. I won't think twice before making you stand on the footpath”, abhimanyu yelled. Broken vase lying on the floor, Abhimanyu’s patience was long gone.

“If you ever think of hurting drishti remember that you will surely witness your last days soon. Dare you even try to touch her, you have to face me-

“Abhiiiiii.....Abhimanyu come here. Drishti fell unconscious”, abhi heard his mom shouting his name. Abhimanyu felt his body go numb. He strode towards the door & look downstairs only to see his wife lying on the floor unconscious,while his mom was trying to wake her up.

“Excuse me, abhimanyu Singh shekhawat, it's good to see you like this. All vulnerable just because of your wife and now Look back. ”, he heard. Fisting his palms, he turned back.

“I would never hurt drishti physically, I would never do that. But remember, I can always hurt her emotionally, like how she fell unconscious after seeing me here, with you”, she laughed.

That's it. Abhimanyu held her neck and pushed her to wall, maintaing the distance as he hate her Shadow too. Anahitha could feel her breathe go shallow. She held abhimanyu’s hand to stop but failed miserably. Her legs felt numb and wobly. She even felt difficult in breathing and her eyes started to water.

“She is fucking mine”, he said pushing her more into the wall by her neck and left the room. Anahitha crawled on the floor to find some water. Failing, she ran towards the washroom, on the tap and drank it. Her legs and her whole body trembled. She just saw the worst side of abhimanyu which was surely very dangerous. But she would never give up. She would never let the girl who killed brother. Never.

Abhimanyu reached the downstairs. He saw his family members pat drishti’s cheeks and rub her palms and feet.

“Mumma, what happened to her. Why did she fell unconscious”, abhimanyu asked taking drishti in his lap and cry.

“The reason is you abhimanyu. Now take her upstairs. Shekhar, call the doctor”, Aparna said. Abhimanyu lifted drishti in his arms and carried her to Thier room. Anahitha went out of Thier mansion not before passing a smirk at abhimanyu.

“Doctor, what happened to my drishti? Is she fine? Is her pulse rate normal? Does she have less immunity? Or is she having some phobia?”, abhimanyu bomberred the doctor with questions.

“Mr. Shekhawath, nothing to worry. Guess you know everything about her. Yes, your wife have a little amount of immunity deficiency. Make her eat some veggies and don't forget to give her the tablets that I have mentioned. Give this tablets three times a day after food, and she will be fine”, the doctor said and left.

Abhimanyu thanked the doctor and came back to the room. Shekhar went out to leave the doctor, Aparna was still standing at the place where she was standing since the doctor came.

yes mom, My baby. Our baby. He was the father of my child. But-b-but he killed it mom. He killed our child mom, before it could open its eyes he killed it.

Aparna remembered each and every word drishti said. How could he do that? How could her own son do that? Where did the morals than she taught him go?

“Mumma”, abhimanyu engulfed Aparna into a hug.

“Anahitha came again back. She is trying to push drishti away from my life again mom. She is trying to hurt my drishti mom. I won't-

“How can anahitha hurt drishti, Abhimanyu? You have already hurt her way too much”, Aparna said. Abhimanyu was confused. When did he hurt his wife? He could rather kill himself that hurting her.

“Mom-

“How could you kill your own child Abhimanyu”, Aparna ask. Her face pale. She retorted no expression.

“Mom, I didn't-

“Shut up. Are you even my son. I feel disgusted to call you as my son, is this what i taught you?”, she spat and turned around.

Abhimanyu fell down with a thud. That dreadfull incident again started to rumnage through his mind.

“I didn't kill my baby. I didn't”, he yelled tugging his hair. He stood up and took the whiskey bottle from the rack.

“I am being a physco, again”, he said gulping down the alcohol, raw.

_______

• Drishti and Abhimanyu •