9.

Hotch: Y/n im not gonna fire you, but you need to consider the outcomes of your actions.

Emily: Y/n the love of my life, thank you so much for defending me, Derek, Reid, Penelope, JJ, and Rossi. It means a lot but I don't want you to lose your job so just be careful next time❤️❤️❤️

Derek: Yeah thank you ☺️

Reid: 💕💕💗

JJ: I'm very Thankful

Rossi: ❤️

Penelope: 💛💛

Y/N: You see! They don't care

Hotch: I'm just saying, you're not off the hook. They told me they're going to report you.

Y/N: Let them. Idc.

Hotch: Y/n.

Y/N: Hotch, did you know what they said about you?

Hotch: I thought they didn't say anything about me? You only mentioned the rest of the team.

Y/N: Hotch, the only real reasoned I lunged was because of what they said about you. I would've told them off for the rest of the team because I knew the team would've wanted to gang up on them but I got up when they spoke about you. I made sure not to throw the first swing cuz then it'd be considered self defense.

Hotch: What did they say that made you threaten them?

Y/N: ....

Hotch; What did they say, Y/n?

Emily: I feel like we're intruding...

Derek: Stfu. This is getting Interesting.

Y/N: Hotch I don't think you'd want to hear it because then you would be the one to go to jail.

Hotch: What did they say, Y/n.

Y/N: They said things about your past. I have a recording. I decided to record because I knew it was going to get ugly.

Y/N: I'll send it.

Recording: ▷ 0:00 ㅇ──────── -2:10
"...Also that Aaron Hotchner. He's so... uptight and just not fun. I worked with him once and a total ass. He's so strict.
Did you hear about what happened to him like a year ago?
Yeah I did. It was sad but that's what he gets for being an ass *laughs*
Cmon. He doesn't deserve it for being an ass. He deserves it since he was stupid for still being with the cheating whore.
That's true. Don't understand why they stayed together.
You know I hear he's interested in that one Y/n person.
Them? Ew. They're a bit young for them don't ya think?
Yes! It's not the best but I guess they're better than the other woman.
Who had a disgusting child. Ewww. *laughs* I've seen that child, and let me tell you, he should've gone with the mother if you know what I mean.
Let's just agree that he's an ass that deserves everything he got, his ex-wife is a cheating whore, and they're child should've gone with the wife. *Laughs*
What did you just say?
Excuse me?
Why did you talk about Hotch like that? Unless you don't want to end up six feet under, I suggest you go apologize.
Defending your older lover, huh? Well by the looks of it, you seem like you want to climb the rates by sleeping with your ass of a boss." *End Recording*

Emily: I- 🔪🔪

Derek: Oh hell naw.👹👹👹👺👺🤡👺👹👹🔪🔪🔪

Rossi: That was a lot...

JJ: Wow... I have no words.

Penelope: Send me their address.

Reid: :(