𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

Your eyes fluttered open as you were met with the bright white ceiling. You were sleeping on a fluffy bed and covered in a warm blanket. What happened yesterday was like a dream, all of the events were so fuzzy. However, only one memory stuck in your mind...

Otou-san.

Your father was that man you met before you backed out. Memories from your past seemed like haze. You get glimpses of your past, but nothing much that can confirm your certainty that you lived in a very ancient area. Not to mention, the familiarity you felt toward Gojo. His beautiful blue eyes and soft white hair, you have seen them. You now want to know what happened to you in the past and how you ended up in such a time if you were born very long time ago. You should be dead since you will age up as time goes on, right? You were really confused and unable to understand anything, just who are you to the jujutsu world?

You sat up and placed your hand on your head as you felt a slight pain in your head, "Ow, my head..." You mumbled while wincing under your breath. Just then, the door opened and in walked a woman with a dark brown hair, wearing a white coat, "Oh, you woke up?" She said and approached you while smiling gently at you, "You're Y/N, right? My name is Ieiri Shoko, the doctor of the school." She introduced herself to you.

You smiled a small smile and nodded, "It's nice to meet you, Ieiri san." You politely said, making the woman gawk at your polite manners. The door slammed open and in dashed Gojo, "Y/N chan~!" He cried and crushed you into a tight hug, "I was so worried about you! I thought I would never see you again!" He dramatically cried while rubbing his cheek against yours. Shoko sweatdropped while pointing her finger, "Would you be kind and let me check on Y/N?" She asked... well more like demanded, but Gojo ignored her a kept on crying and held you closer as if you were going to vanish.

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

After a lot of struggles to pull Gojo away from you, Shoko finally managed to do some check ups to see if you were in good condition. Shoko said that you were in a very good condition and you can leave if you want to.

Gojo being Gojo decided to take you out to buy you some mochi as an apology for letting you go to a dangerous place without his acknowledgement. However, he warned the higher ups about harming you in any shape or form. He made it clear that if they ever thought of hurting you again, they will face a very fatal consequences.

You both walked through the busy streets of Tokyo to the sweets shop Gojo always likes to visit. You were holding his hand as you made your way through the annoying crowd.

"Gojo san, I didn't see Yu nii-san, Gumi nii-san or Noba nee-san, where are they? Are they okay?" You innocently asked which made Gojo chuckle, "Don't worry princess, they are fine and you will see them soon when we return." He assured which made you relieved for the meantime.

"We are here~" Gojo sang as he speed walked toward the shop. Once you entered, you were met with the sweet aroma of pastries hitting your nose. Your mouth watered as you looked at the beautiful sweets decorating the showcase of the shop. Gojo went to buy some mochi while you watched the sweets in front of you.

Suddenly, your eyes caught something and you turned around to see it.

It was a ball tinted with various shades of colors. Your eyes sparkled when you saw it and unconsciously you left the shope without letting Gojo know. You picked it up and heard a gentle sound of a bell in it, it was a temari ball. Something clicked in your mind, you used to have one like this. The ball moved so suddenly alone as if someone pulled it from your arms, "Huh? Wait!" You called and followed after the ball.

You found yourself running into an alleyway and the ball was held by someone, "This is yours, little one?" A male's voice spoke up gently, but you couldn't see his face since it was a bit dark in the alleyway. You felt uncomfortable when you saw him, but decided to reply to him since you found this ball and you wanted it, "I found it, but I don't know who was playing with it." You replied, playing with your fingers.

The male chuckled and moved forward to let you see him. He had long black hair that has a little bit of it held in a bun and was wearing a monk's yukata. You noticed the friendly smile he had on his lips as he neared you, crouching down in front of you and handing you the ball, "There you go little one, I apologize if I scared you." He said, petting your head as you held the ball securely in your arms. You kept on staring at him, taking in his features, he looked rather pretty in your eyes.

"Y/N? Where did you go?"

The man stood up when he heard Gojo's voice, "Until we meet again, little Y/N. It seems your caretaker is looking for you." With that, he turned around and left, disappearing into the darkness without giving you the chance to ask him who is he and how he knew your name.

"Y/N? There you are! I was worried about you." You turned around when you saw Gojo approaching you. He noticed the ball and tilted your head in confusion, "Where did you get that from?" He asked while pointing at the temari ball.

You looked at it then back to him, "Oh I... found it?" You replied, more like questioned. Gojo was suspicious of what you said, but shrugged it off nevertheless, "Come on, let's go and eat mochi!" You smiled and held his hand again while your other hand held the ball.

You both were oblivious to the eyes staring at you with evil glimpses, "Ryoumen Y/N, a good tool to tame the king of curses. I will make sure to have her."

"