(Actual) Chapter 8 - Here to make enemies.

Jeez. It looks like my April Fools joke tricked way too many people. I mean the amount of people that didn't fully scroll down and finish that chapter was crazy. The percentage of people that fully read it was 29%.

Which means I(and Ore-nanodesyo)tricked 679 people until thinking that I quit! WHAT HAVE I DONE!? I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO ACTUALLY GET SO MANY OF YOU! At least the title of it is fitting right?

So yeah, it was a double April Fools. If you scrolled all the way down there was text explaining the whole thing. I'm still here and writing. This was supposed to be released Sunday, but I got so hooked into r/place that I slacked off a bit...

I'll talk more at the end as always. Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------

"Damn girl! Did you fall from heaven?" Hashimoto asked.

"What." Kushida said sternly, as she turned to face him.

'This dumbass chooses now to hit on me?'

"Because your face is pretty damn fucked up." He finished, grinning.

Ryuuen and a few others that weren't in shock from Kushida's reveal busted out laughing.

That was the final straw.

'This. Fucking. Guy.'

She had decided: with her words only, she would turn this place into a living nightmare.

"I find the girls' views on Shinohara to be something that's actually funny." Kushida started.

"What are you talking about?" Shinohara was confused.

'This outcome was predictable. Using her trust to split apart the whole class, just like she's done in the past.' Ayanokouji thought.

"Shinohara isn't particularly cute or pretty. Maybe that's why it's so amusing that only ugly boys go for her, like Ike or Komiya. It's no wonder that Karuizawa, Satou, and Mori laughed about that."

"What!?" Shinohara exclaimed.

'Where is Komiya anyways?' Hiyori wondered.

"I wouldn't do such a thing! Don't listen to her lies!" Mori denied.

"Lies? You laughed at them saying "Ike and Shinohara are perfect for each other, since you know, they're like a goblin couple." I said "Don't say that Mori!" but I'll let you know I felt the same way."

"Ooooh! She really compared you both to goblins. Are you going to let that slide?" Hashimoto asked, trying to stir up trouble.

Ah yes, the instigator.

"What the fuck?! Is this true?" Shinohara asked, but it was more like she was demanding an answer.

"No no! You misunderstand. I was just...you know...joking! Like always!" Mori said.