Chapter 9 - Me, alone.

I find it funny that this fic is recommended to me so often. Like I created it didn't I? It feels like the system is saying "Hey you remember this? It's been a while, hasn't it? I think you should reread it, and I don't know...maybe update it BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR LITERAL WEEKS!"

So I'm here (finally!)

Sorry for being gone for so long. A lot went into it, but even then I certainly had the time to get at least something out. I'll make it up in the future somehow.

Also, no Volume 7 this chapter. I decided it'd be best not to rush it and do Volume 6 so everyone knows what's going on. That way, it's not just some random fight. They have the background and build-up to go along with it, which makes for a better reaction in the end.

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kiyotaka..." Kei said his name and looked him directly in the eyes.

'I'm in for it now aren't I?' Ayanokouji was sure he was in trouble.

"Tell me what the White Room is."

She wasn't asking.

There was no question mark there.

That was a demand.

One Ayanokouji wasn't willing to comply with.

"I don't really want to."

"But she knows about it." Kei said without skipping a beat.

"Shouldn't I, as your girlfriend, be aware of it too?"

'This is getting complicated.Maybe it's best to tell a white lie to avoid any further questioning.' Ayanokouji thought.

Ayanokouji opened his mouth to speak, but Arisu was unfortunately faster.

"I told you didn't I? I know many things about him that you'll never be able to understand. If he did answer you, it'd be a lie to make you feel better. I'd be more than happy to point that out." She said smugly.

'Wow. Not too long ago she was on my side. I wonder when she decided to also make my life harder. Why are these two fighting anyways?' Ayanokouji wondered.

"I don't know where you got the idea that you're more important to him than me, but it's completely and utterly wrong! Kiyotaka just--" Kei started.

"NO SPOILERS! We'll come back to it later. Say anything about the White Room and Komiya dies!" Yulr shouted with zero sympathy whatsoever.

"Are you serious?!" Kei was obviously shocked.

"What?! That's bullshit!" Ryuuen exclaimed.

"That's one of my men! You should punish them if they talk!" He reasoned.

"Fine then. Hirata dies instead!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" All the Hirata fangirls screamed at once.

"THAT'S SO MUCH WORSE!"

"Ah....Please don't s-say anything then...." Hirata said, a little shaken.

"Not a word." Ayanokouji confirmed with a thumbs up.

"This is so unfair..." Kei said, looking down.

"Sorry, there's nothing I can do in these conditions."  Ayanokouji said, appearing to be  remorseful.

'What a relief, I was spared. Maybe I'll become a religious man today.'

"Anyways, we've been seeing nothing but Ayanokouji for a while, so I decided to switch to someone else for one scene. Anyone wanna guess who it is?" Yulr asked.