Epilogue

S A K U R A' s PoV

Five years after....

"Time really flies fast, my dear. You look beautiful."

I smiled at my father before I wrapped my arm around his. Just as I did, the organ started to play a slow yet soothing song as I marched on the velvet red carpet.

The guests stood up, and some of our relatives and friends even cried tears of joy.

Ino, had teary eyes as she watched me passed by her and her boyfriend, Sai.

TenTen, on the other hand, had her lips curved up as she held on to her fiancé's hand. Neji. Yes, they are engaged already. Their wedding is scheduled next week.

I am so happy I matched them before. Just when I thought being a matchmaker really sucked, it was all the way around. It feels so good to see the two persons you matched, happy in each other's arms.

I saw Hinata, Temari, Ma'am Senju, and Sasuke's other friends gathered around as I walked pass them.

I sighed.

Who would have thought this day would come?

I looked up ahead, and saw Sasuke grinning for once, in his black tuxedo. He looked so handsome, really.

When I reached him, father left me to join the others.

"You look so beautiful in that wedding gown, Sakura." He said and looked at me from head to toe.

I giggled. I wouldn't have been experiencing all of this if it wasn't for him. I am very thankful to this man in front of me.

"Thank you, Sasuke."

He then took hold of my hand,

"Let's bring you to your groom now. We don't want people to think that I am the one you're going to marry."

I pinched the bridge of his nose, "But of course." And then he led me to the man of my life.

"Ryan.."

"Sakura."

The man I am going to live the rest of my life with.

Before Sasuke could walked away, I heard him say to my groom, "Dude, you better take care of her. Don't you ever make her cry. Be thankful I am your bestman."

Ryan laughed and nodded after, "But of course, Sasuke. I love Sakura and you know that."

The Uchiha nodded shortly and went to his wife and child.

I took in a deep breathe as the priest started the ceremony.

I know, it is slightly confusing of what is happening now. And so, this is what happened..

Sasuke left to the States five years ago, leaving me. For the first few weeks, we contacted each other and even see one another through skype. But after so, he just didn't communicate with me anymore. I tried messaging him in every social networking sites I know, but no luck. He cut that thread of contact for the both of us. In short, I haven't heard from him since then.

I waited for him. I held on to his promise, but after two years, I lost hope. And so, I found myself being set on a blind date the next day, thanks to Ino's consistent ranting.

But to my surprise, the man I had a blind date is was Ryan. The waiter at the sushi restaurant where TenTen and Sasuke dated before.

After that date, he courted me for more than a year, and became close to my heart. He walked me home everyday and visited me at my apartment when I felt lonely.

So, when that fateful day came, that my heart was already fully healed, I agreed to be his girfriend.

That was when our relationship started. He helped me moved on. I learned to love him and forget about Sasuke.

But destiny seems to be taunting me, when a year after, during me and Ryan's first anniversary celebration, Sasuke returned and talked to me.

When I first saw him then, I felt nothing anymore. No erratic heartbeats and blushing. I felt numb. Immune.

It was only then did he explain to me what happened and as to why he came back. He wanted a closure. I found out that he lied to me when he said he flew to the States only to help their company there, but because he was also getting married to a girl his father arranged him with.

As time passed, he learned to love his wife.

He didn't wanted to tell me back then about it, and so he cut all communication between us. I forgived him of course, and we stayed as friends after.

And the rest is history.

That is why I'm thankful for him, because if he didn't broke my heart for the second time around, maybe I wouldn't have met Ryan and knew him more than just a irritating waiter at a sushi restaurant.

I looked at him, from the corner of my eyes.

He was smiling as he held his two-year-old child, Selena. His wife, Angelica, was beaming a sweet smile too.

They look happy.

He looks happy.

And I guess, its time for me to be happy.

"..Do you, Sakura Haruno, take this man, Ryan Takashima, to be your lawfully wedded husband, for better and for worst, in sickness and in health, and until death do you part?"

My eyes fell on Ryan's hazel ones as I answered,

"I do."