༄𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟༄

warnings:none

Abby

-she was just bored and felt like being annoying while you were drawing for an art project

-she'll keep on trying to distract you from what your doing

-once she gets your attention she'll make sure she has it forever not letting you get back to what you were doing

"Y/NNNN" she whined while laying on her bed in a star fish pose. "Whatttt" you replied in the same tone while putting details on your drawings. "Can't you look away from that paper for one second and pay attention to me?" she complained while staring up at the roof. You chuckled "No Abby i'm trying to get this done before midnight." you looked over and laughed at her unamused expression. She huffed "Fine i guess ill just have to go date another person that will actually pay attention to me she said as she got up from the bed and started towards the bedroom door. "No wait fine I'll take a break but not for long deal?" you asked with a small grin while sticking your hand out to her. "DEAL!" she cheered while taking your hand in hers and pulling you out of the room. "Wait where are we going?" you questioned trying not to trip over your own feet. "On a  walk of course."

-yeahhh you never finished that art project

Miriam

-she'll keep on asking you when your gonna be done

-she even steal what your doing just so you look at her

You sat in the grass in your backyard reading a book under one of the trees while Miriam was tossing a ball up and down into the air. "N/N you almost done readinggg i'm bored." she stated while throwing the ball up into the air once again. "Mir this book is really good though." you said while flipping the page and starting it. "Yeah but i can guarantee i'm 100X better." she remarked while putting the ball down and walking over to you. "I think you should stop lying to yourself. you joked while looking up to her. "Uh- that was rude." she laughed while kneeling down inf ront of you. "Miriam...don't do what i think you're gonna do." you warned as a smile made its way onto her face. "To. Late." she replied while snatching the book and running off with it. "HEY GET BACK HERE!" you yelled chasing her around the yard. "IF YOU WANT IT YOU GOTTA COME AND GET IT!" she yelled back dodging you every time you got close. You stopped running trying to breathe again. "Fine...you...win." you said in between breaths. "So gonna pay attention to me now?" she asked jokingly while you rolled your eyes at her. "Yes you idiot just let me try to re-alive myself because you tried to kill me."

-ShE💅a🤓 RuNnEr🏃ShE🤪 a🗿TracKsTar🚚

Mei Lin

-she'll try and bribe you to stop what your doing and focus on her

-it works almost every time

"Mei i'm trying to do work here." you laughed as she kept trying to get you to stop. "But Y/N i'm pretty sure your girlfriend is more important than homework that's due in a week." she sighed sitting down onto her bed. "Yeah but better to have it done early right? I'm surprised you're not working on it either." you said writing down an answer onto the paper. "I'm doing mine next week when it's actually due." she replied while getting up and walking over to you. "Say how about we go get ice cream instead of homework?" she asked with a smirk on her face. "Hmmm that's pretty tempting." you mumbled not taking your eyes off the paper. "We'll even stop at any store of your choice." she said making the bribe sound even better. "Fine lemme grab my shoe's first."

-you got mint chocolate chip ice cream bc i said so😎

Priya

-you guys were in school and you were paying more attention to what the teacher was teaching rather than her

-she knows you're supposed to be focusing on the class but still she just wanted you to look at her instead of the board.

It was around 11:24 am and you guys were in math class. You had your eyes up on the board like a normal person and she just wanted to leave so badly. You put your hands down under the table and watched the math video your teacher put on. she took notice and grabbed your hand and put it in her lap in hopes of getting your attention. It didn't work though. "Y/N why are you paying attention to this dumb math video when i'm much better looking." she whispered turning her head to face you. "Priya i'm not trying to be stupid when i grow up." you whispered back looking at her. "Yeah but you're smart enough already." she said loud enough so only you could hear. "Class is almost over so you won't have to deal with it that much longer." you murmured looking back at the video. "That's not what I want though." she sighed looking down at your hand in her lap. "Well then what do you want?" you questioned curiously. "I don't know just you to pay more attention to me." she said while looking back at you. "Priya i-"...."Y/N is there a problem because you seem to be talking more than focusing." the teacher asked eyeing you two suspiciously. "I- Uhm no sir everything is fine." you said while giving him a fake smile. "Good because i would hate having to move seats around but i won't hesitate if you two can't keep your mouths shut. do you understand?" he asked sternly. "Yeah." you groaned while putting your head down. "It's your fault if we have to change seats." she laughed quietly while watching you pick your head up. "Don't. Even."

-stupid teacher you put a thumbtack on his chair after class for funzies but then got sent to the office and suspened for 5 days

how dare my stomach hurt likeee rude much anyways i'm still deciding whether or not i want to change the order of the up coming chapters or not i'm probally gonna take a little break after this one bc i haven't slept all night and its 10:07 am where i live byeeeee my non existing fan base😏😏😏😏 (1046 words) you already know what i'm gonna say