༄ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕔 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤༄

Warnings: a little angsty but not to serious

request by rosesucks_

Abby

-you were having one because of school stress

You were sitting on your floor huddled in a ball trying to breathe properly which felt impossible. You got a C in science...your parents weren't going to accept this. They want all A's every semester and if you couldn't give them that, what worth did you have to them? You heard a knock on your door but you couldn't move no matter how hard you tried your body wouldn't let you. "Y/N?" you heard Abby's voice threw the small slit in the door. It opened all the way and she saw you sitting on the ground. "Y/N are you ok?" she rushed over to you and held your arms. "Here follow my breathing." she took deep breaths in and out as you followed. Soon enough your vision became less foggy and you could breathe."There see much better now tell me what's wrong." she gently rubbed your back while you thought for a second. "i got a C in science and my parents are gonna kill me." you trembled just at the thought of all the yelling and screaming. "Oh Y/N they know you aren't perfect nobody is, it's just a tiny letter on a piece of paper it doesn't mean your stupid or your useless." she let the words sink in for a minute. "Yeah i guess your right...thank you."

-she helped you show your parents and they had a totally different reaction that you thought

-they said everything is fine and that they don't care what grade you get they'll still love you

Miriam

-you were having one because of your body weight

You stood in front of the mirror with a tank top and shorts just staring. Why did you have to weigh this much. Your weight has changed since you and Miriam started dating and you couldn't help but think she hated how much you weighed. Your head went fuzzy and your body started shaking. Miriam went down to get food from the kitchen and would be back any second...she couldn't see you like this. You tried to control it but nothing worked you knew how to keep your breathing fine but could never get the body shaking to stop. "Ok so i got you water and m-" she stopped talking and put the drinks down. "Y/N here look at me." you turned to face her. "Try and relax just slow down." she held your hand and hugged you. You felt your heart rate start to slow down. "See you did it...now mind telling me what's wrong?" she didn't rush you into anything and waited for you to tell her. "I...Do you think my body is hideous?" her eyes widened as she looked at you confused. "No Y/N i think your body is perfectly fine why would you ever think that?" maybe she was just saying that to make you feel better. "Because my weight is terrible and you probably want somebody normal." you looked down and yourself to see you were still the same. "I love you for your personality and the type of person you are not for your looks or body." you rested your head on her shoulder. "Besides your body is perfectly fine i don't know what you see but you look gorgeous."

-she helped you to see that you're more than your appearance and to not care what other people think about how you look

Mei Lin

-you were having one because your closest and favorite cousin got in a pretty serious car crash

Your parents just told you the news about your cousin and the first thing you thought of was going to tell Mei so that's what you did. You knew you looked terrible running as fast as you could with tears streaming down your face but what you needed right now was comfort. All these questions played in your head like 'Is she gonna live?' or 'Who hit them' was all tou could think about. You got to her house and banged on the door. "Oh hey Y/N weren't expecting yo..." you pointed to your chest signaling you couldn't breathe so she grabbed your hand and led you in. "Here focus, she grabbed your hands and put them on her pulse point so you could try and match her heart rate." After about 5 minutes you could get air in and out slowly. "My...my cousin she was in a really bad car crash and she's like the only person who i'm close with in my family." you explained to her. "Do you know if she's ok?" she questioned while getting you a glass of water. "No not yet but she's at the hospital now and we might go see her tomorrow." you took the glass from her hand and took a drink. "Well all we can do is hope she's okay now but don't worry yourself about it because if you tell yourself all these bad things you might start to believe them and get worked up over nothing.". "...Yeah your right, thank you."

-your cousin was fine and just had a broken rib but she'll make it out fine

Priya

-you were having one because dusty got off the leash again while you and her were taking him on a walk

"Priya we've been looking for 30 minutes and he's nowhere." you were starting to get worried that this would be just like last time. "I know Y/N but if you want to find him we can't give up." he couldn't have gone to far but what if he did...what if he got hit by a car or stolen.  All these scenarios played in your head what uf somebody mistaken him as a rodent. You felt your chest tighten and stomach turn. "Priya i...i can't see." your vision became foggy as you started to cry. "Why whats wrong?" she turned around to see you standing there trying to wipe the tears off your face and breathing heavily. "Hey everything's alright just calm down and focus on my breathing." she grabbed your hands and placed them on her chest so you could start to follow her. You felt your stomach stop hurting and your eyes focused again. "Listen we'll find him i know it he's around here somewhere we just have to keep looking." you shook your head and grabbed her hand allowing her to lead you around.

-when you guys decided to take a break and stop home for a second he was on the porch laying down in the sun on his back

Yall my brother is clapping in his sleep💀 anyways a bitch is getting sick...probably from staying up all damn night i have a stuffy nose and a cough and its killing me byeeee my non existing fan base😏😏😏😏 (1148 words) #justiceforthewriter ✋😔