༄ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕪 𝕐/ℕ༄

warnings: none

I forget who requested this...I think two people did so you guys know who you are

Abby

-you'll keep on trying to distract her from what she's doing

"Abby I have an idea!" she was sitting there painting clearly busy but did you care? nope, not one bit. "Not now Y/N I'm busy." well not for long you thought. "Abby come on can't I just tell you my idea?" she huffed and put the brush down. "Fine hurry up though.". "How about you let go of the paint and lay down with me because I'm wonderful, amazing, and if you don't ill attack you like the alpha dog I am." she looked over at you with the most confused face on earth. "Y/N I... I can't even say anything after that." you got up and put the lid onto the paint. "I know that's the whole point now come on you can even pick a movie to watch."

-(plz don't take the alpha dog this seriously I was just joking😭)

Miriam

-you'll get in her way so she's only focused on you

"Y/N please get off I'm trying to see this commercial." you had your head rested in her shoulder slightly blocking her view of the tv. "Why? That's not something you should be interested in." she gently moved you off of her so she could get a better look at what was happening. "Well yeah, I know that it's just a trailer for a movie that has a good song in it." you crossed your arms and rolled your eyes. "Wow, so a song is more important than a living human being that needs all your attention...don't talk to me anymore." you got up off the couch and started walking away. "Wait no come back I'm sorry!"

-you should make her buy you stuff after that one😎

Mei Lin

-she was just sitting there basically ignoring you

"MEI LIN LEE PAY ATTENTION TO ME GOD DAMN!"...she didn't look away from that notebook, not even for a second. So what did you do? You took matters into your own hands and snatched that thang. "See not so occupied now huh?" she blinked a few times then looked at you. "What're you doing I was working on something." you placed the drawing pad down and grabbed her hand dragging her into the kitchen. "I was calling your name a million times and you didn't answer so I acted instead on just sitting around." she took a minute to properly understand what you said. "What do you mean? I didn't hear you calling me." you stared at her for a moment before sighing. "Whatever mei just use ur skills and make me some food before I die of starvation and lack of attention."

-she made you amazing food to make up for "ignoring" you

Priya

-you showed up in the middle of the night just to lay down with her because you were lonely and cold in your own bed

"Priyaaa open your bedroom door right now before I turn into the FBI and kick it." you heard shuffling on the other side of the door then it started to pry open. "Y/N what do you want at 4:00 in the morning." she rubbed her eyes adjusting to the dimmed light in the hallway. "What I want is to sleep here in your bed because mine is uncomfortable and freezing." you walked past her and to the bed getting ready to lay back down and fall asleep. "That is a terrible reason to sneak out of the house." you rolled your eyes and covered up with the blankets "Ok and? My parents will never know as long as I'm back at mine by 12:00 pm." she closed the door and made her way over to the bed. "I really hope you get in trouble for this because then I can laugh at you for being stupid."

-you didn't wake up until 2:00 pm and when you got home... your parents did not have the best reaction to you trying to open the front door as quietly as possible

heyyyy *messes with IV tape for the hundredth time* soo I wasn't going to post today bc it's Sunday, I'm at the hospital, im tired, and I feel like shit but you guys deserve chapters so as your wonderful leader I shall provide just that. Sorry if this chapter barely made any sense im on so many meds rn and its fucking up my mind anyways i need a fat sleep bc i just do ok don't come at me byeeee my non existing fan base😏😏😏😏 (777 words) correct any spelling mistakes bc im high on all drugs rn and can barely keep my wonderful eyes open🤩