༄𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝔻𝕒𝕪༄

warnings:none

Abby

-you guys go out at night and take a long stroll just relaxing

"Whoa look at this one!" you turned your head towards her and saw the snowflake she was holding in her hand." "I've never seen a pattern like that before." you caught one on your palm and showed it to her, "What do you think about this one?" she looked closely at your hand before responding. "I think it looks beautiful but not as much as you." she complimented. "Wow such a flirt." you rolled your eyes playfully and continued walking. "Well i like to try."

-you guys stopped and got hot chocolate with marshmallow's

Miriam

-you went sledding

To say you were scared would be a lie you were TERRIFIED. The hill was massive from your eyes and you thought Miriam was crazy for wanting to go down it "I'm not doing this." you said while looking at the hill. "C'mon N/N it'll be fun and fast!" there was no way you were actually gonna do this just thinking about going down made you wanna throw up. "Miriam i'm gonna die do you see how steep that is." she scoffed, "Well i'm gonna push off now." you felt your heart all the way up in your neck. "Mir please wait." you felt like you were gonna pass out as you heard her count down. "3...2...1!" and with that you were on your way down. "MIRIAM WHYYYY!" you screamed as you covered your eyes. You felt the sled stop and removed your hands. "See so dramatic for nothing." she laughed while helping you up. "I'm gonna punch you."

-you went down a couple more times and got over the fear a little

Mei Lin

-you guys made a igloo

"Ugh why won't this stupid snow work." you huffed while packing more onto the block. "No maybe you're just doing it wrong." she joked while making sure the snow was holding up. "What no i do everything perfectly." you complained while kicking the oddly shaped square. "Getting upset over it isn't going to help." she turned around and started walking over to you. "Can you help me?" you asked while sitting down on the snow covered grass. "Yeah first you grab the snow and roll it into a ball." You followed her instructions carefully making sure not to screw up. "And then you're done." she held up the rectangular shape. "Look i did it!" you cheered while comparing them. "Wow i don't even get a thank you." you kissed her cheek. "Thanks." you put the last block on and stepped back to admire it.

-you made little snowmen to live in it

Priya

-you invited her and the others to come play in the snow

You ran around the yard dodging Abby since she was trying to attack you with snow. "ABBY PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME!" you yelled while hiding behind Miriam. "You threw snow in my face and expect me to go easy on you?" you shook your head yes slowly. "You're unbelievable." she laughed while inching closer. "Now wait Abby lets think about this if you throw snow at Y/N is that gonna solve anything?" You agreed with Miriam while she backed up with you. "YES IT'S REVENGE!" Priya stood in front of Abby while Mei took the snow from her hand. "Revenge is never the answer just tell her to say sorry and move with your day." Priya rolled her eyes and walked over to you. "Of course you're on her side because she's your girlfriend." Abby argued and gathered up snow again. "Wow how did you know." they kept going back and forth so you took the time to grab a hand full of snow and shove it down Priya's shirt. "Abby its not a big de- Y/N WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!" she turned around to see you laughing. "I don't know i just wanted to." she started to pick up. "You have three seconds to start running 3...2..." You started running at the speed of light until Dusty ran out and tripped you making you fall face first into the freezing cold snow. "GOD DAMN YOU DUSTY!" when you looked up you saw Priya standing over you about to throw the snow. "W-wait why don't we settle this a different way...one that's less painful and enjoyable for both of us?" you tried to reason with her but she just shook her head no. "Y/N YOUR A MINOR." Mei yelled while shaking her head disapprovingly. "So?" Priya threw the snow at your face and it got in your mouth. "Ew this snow taste like shit."

-your nose was redder than Miriam's face after that

Eww how dare i not eat all day and be hungry🙄 ok but now i want hot chocolate time to bribe my sister to make me it like a baddie and if she doesn't accept ill sue her like the karen i am🤩 byeeee my non existing fan base😏😏😏😏 (851 words) my brother wants me to play a WWE game with him on the PS4 and roblox so ill probably update again after that if you see any spelling mistakes (you wont't) correct them