༄𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕐𝕠𝕦 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘༄

warnings:angst srry not srry😭

Thx for the request @Storytimer123

Abby

-you cheating on her from lack of affection

"So ill see you tomorrow?" you said while smiling nervously. "Of course." she replied while making her way out of the bedroom and to the front door. "Wow that was close." you sighed while walking towards the closet. "Honestly why don't you just end it with her you said she barely notices you anymore." Jannet said while getting out of the closet. "Yeah but what if it's just a phase?" you questioned while dusting her off. "True but what if it isn't." she remarked while pressing her lips to yours. "Hey sorry i just forgo-..." you and jannet pulled away from each other and stared at her. "Abby i-its not what it looks like." you tried to convince her but she wasn't buying it. "Ohh suree it isn't ill just grab my fucking book bag and leave you two at it." she said angrily while snatching her back pack."Wha-? Hey this isn't completely my fault." you raised your voice a little. 'What do you mean this isn't all your fault you made the damn choice to cheat!" she yelled while opening the door. "Abby it was like we weren't even dating anymore u barely acknowledged my existence." you shouted while walking to her. "Whatever Y/N i don't care because we're done." she slammed the door and sprinted out of the house and went back to hers.

-you guys couldn't bare to see each other after that even asking to change classes

Miriam

-you cheated because she constantly needed reassurance

"Miriam please just stop i tell you i love you all the time why do you keep asking?" you pleaded while she just stood there looking at the floor. "Because i never know if you're gonna change your mind." she said sadly. "Well Mir i need to change so just wait outside." you sighed while opening your drawer. "Fine she huffed." and made her way out. "Can i get out from under here now?" Laya asked while peaking her head out. "Yeah you can." you whispered while looking around. "Jeez i don't know what's with her." she laughed while hugging you. "Yeah me either." you giggled while kissing her. "Y/N i have an idea-." she stopped mid sentence with her mouth wide open. "Y/N how....how could you?" she questioned on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry i just...i couldn't just break up with you..i wasn't trying to hurt you either i-". "No that's enough clearly cheating on me is the easier option so I'll just get out of your way." she grabbed her flannel and skateboard and walked to the tree house.

-She told the others what happened and they always send you dirty looks

Mei Lin

-you cheated because she was always trying to do stuff for you and over working herself

"But Y/N need to do this work how else am i supposed to keep myself busy?" she asked while reading a passage off the homework. "Mei im tired tho how about we do this a different time? you urged while seeing something move from behind your desk you looked away quickly and helped her pack her things....then you heard a sneeze. "Wait what was that." she said curiously while looking around the room. "Nothing j-just probably my mom anyways i think you should really get going." you remarked sketchily while pushing her toward the door then..BANG the lamp fell over revealing royalty laying there with a panicked look. "....heyyyy Meii it's uhh it's not what it looks like." she said while standing up slowly. 'Y/N? are you- are you cheating?" her eyes started to water while waiting for your answer. 'Mei i'm sorry all you do is work and barely have time for me or yourself...i think its best if we just go our own ways." you replied while looking down at the floor and playing with your fingers. "I guess your right...bye Y/N" and with that she was back on her way to her house

-her mom hated you forever now 

Priya

-you cheated because you didn't feel attracted to her anymore

"You promise she wont know?" Priya heard coming from the Women's bathroom while walking to 3rd period. "I promise." she decided to go look and see who was having a cringy make-out session this early in the morning. She walked into the bathroom quietly making sure the people in the stall didn't hear her but just then the bell wrang and two people walked out. "Same time tomorrow?" Natalia said while kissing your cheek. "Yeah if i'm not busy." you smirked and went to make your way out but then saw Priya standing there. "Ohh uhh Priya i-". "Y/N...why?" she asked while tears formed and started to spill from her eyes. "I was gonna tell you sooner but just...forgot." you tried to reason with her but she just backed away. "Tell me what? That you're a cheating whore who doesn't have enough self confidence to man up and just end a relationship...well i don't care just don't talk to me anymore." she walked out of the bathroom and ran into her friends. "Priya why are you crying?" Mei asked worriedly while hugging her. "I don't wanna talk about...not yet."

-She moved on in life but a small part of her still wanted you back

omg this chapter is not itt...its so sad for what😭 ill make part 2 to this one when i wake up from taking a nice little sleep like a baddie pixle 100hps 4kpixles camera but it will be you catching them cheating instead but plzzz give me happy ideas to write for anywayysss bye my non existing fan base😏😏😏😏 (980 words) correct any spelling mistakes if u see them but since im such a barb i don't make mistakes