𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙎𝘼𝙔 [♡]

ᴀᴍᴀɴᴇ ʏᴜɢɪ

ᴀᴍᴀɴᴇ ʏᴜɢɪ

genre: fluff

summary: where [name] and amane have been shipped but they didn't mind because they like each other.

In one classroom, a certain choppy haired boy named Amane Yugi was looking by the window pane watching the blue sky as the clouds slowly moves in each second. He didn't talk much and is a little awkward with words when it comes to interaction, but he made an exception to someone. Her.

[name] is a new student to their class. She recently moved to Kamome during the summer. [name] doesn't really stand out that much, she's rather shy and awkward when you meet her, but when she started to talk to Amane, the two became closer and comfortable with each other.

"Yo~!" [name] pulled her chair next to Amane's desk. Her [hair color] colored hair was down and there are few hairs sticking out from different places meaning that she haven't brushed it first thing in the morning. She grinned softly. "How is my best friend doing~?"

Amane felt his heart skip a beat, he notices that her hair was a mess, he pointed a finger at her. "[name], your hair is such a mess." he smiled while pulling out a hairbrush. "Let me fix that for you."

Amane stands up and beckoned [name] to sit on his chair. "Oh, Amane-kun, it's fine." she insisted while swatting her hands.

"No, I insist." Amane grins charmingly at her. [name]'s lips formed into a thin line before sitting down on his chair. He held the hair brush and carefully brushed her hair.

"Yiee~ Yugi is brushing [surname]'s hair~!" One of their classmates mentions then soon the whole room was erupted with 'Yieee' and 'Aww'

Amane scowled at them still continuing to brush [name]'s hair. "Tch. Can you not?" he asked with a hint of annoyance on his voice. "I'm brushing her hair. It will be appreciated if you guys mind your own business and let the two of us have our quality time, yeah?"

[name] suddenly felt shy making her look down to her lap and twiddled her fingers. Due to their closure, their classmates started to ship the two, hoping that the two will end up with each other. The two didn't mind since they already have feelings for each other.

"Done~!" Amane announced as he feels proud of his work. [name] blushed, her face turning the color of a cherry tomato, taking some thick strands of hair and draped over to her face. "[name]?"

Amane smiled fondly, grabbing the chair and sat in front of [name] who was covering her face with her hair. "Hm?" she hummed. "What is it, Amane-kun?"

"Hold still."

"Eh...?"

Amane inched closer to [name], reaching his fingers towards her delicate face. He removed the strand of hair that was covering her face and tucked it behind her ear instead.