𝙂𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 [❆]

ᴀᴍᴀɴᴇ ʏᴜɢɪ

ᴀᴍᴀɴᴇ ʏᴜɢɪ

genre: angst (comedy bc of mitsuba)

pairing: amane yugi + reader

summary: in which amane yugi ghosts you after helping him get close to yashiro

warning: mentions of suicidal thoughts (to heighten the angst)

you thought it was a good idea. you thought it was for a helping hand that your bestfriend since sixth grade, amane yugi, needed. he asked you for assistance—and knowing that you're naive and gullible.

previously, before you ended up crying on the bathroom floor playing sad songs—amane approached you, he looked like he was willing to ask you something. "hi [name], so like, you're close with yashiro-san right?" he asked while twiddling his fingers.

"hmm, yeah? why did you ask? do you like her or something?" you asked with a smirk.

"n-no! it's not like that!" amane denied with a huge blush on his visuals. "i just wanted to be close to her since sometimes i feel out of place when you wander off to talk to yashiro-san instead of me." he pouted.

"you trying to third wheel with my girl?" you eyed amane suspiciously, then you smiled and flicked his forehead. "i'm joking, of course i'll help you, that way we can get along with each other." you grabbed his wrist and led him to the classroom where yashiro was busy doodling with some hot guys or something.

"yashiro!" you beamed. "i have a special delivery!" yashiro immediately closed her notebook and hid her pen, pretending that she's not doing anything suspicious. she gave you a smile as you and amane approach the radish legged girl.

"this is what's going to happen so the three of us will be getting along from now on," you gestured at amane and yashiro. "i decided to make you two get along so that no one would feel lonely." the two agreed that they will try to get along.

it started with some small talks, from their interests and the one thing they have in common, then a bit of banter and flirting while you tease them for having a thing with one another. as months flew by, you notice how amane was paying attention to yashiro more, it's not like you care,

right?

username:

amane amane!

let's hang out together!

hanako-07:

sorry [name]

yashiro and i plan to watch a movie together

huh. that's odd, he never refuses to your invites, he used to come along wherever you go. you felt a small pang in your heart at the message, looks like the plan of making amane and yashiro closer got backfired.