𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎 [❀]

ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ-ᴋᴜɴ

ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ-ᴋᴜɴ

genre: fluff and spiciness

pairing: hanako-kun x female! reader

summary: [name] decided to read some fanfictions until she came upon a spicy scene in the story. hanako saw what she was reading and he decided to teach her a lesson ;)

warning: hot stuff going on here, lots of kissing, and spicy ;)

[Name] snuck inside Hanako's bathroom, bringing her tablet along with her. Her head turned left and right to see if the coast was clear. She opens the door to the third stall bathroom since it's spacious and it's not that spottable to those who are entering the restroom. "I can't even finish reading this fic without anyone interrupting me," she said, stepping inside the stall and locking it as occupied.

"Let's see here..." [Name] scrolls down to the chapter list using her finger as she closed the lid of the bathroom and sat on top of it. Seeing where she had left, she sighed happily and continued reading on to her fanfiction. "The slow burn is killing me, just fuck already."

Throughout the whole day she was grinning like an idiot towards the fic she's reading, considering it has a lot of words and chapters plus it's a slow burn, who wouldn't like it? [Name] was getting impatient with how the two main characters are stuck with small kisses and hand-holding, she wanted some spicy action to make up for some 80 chapters slow burn.

Few chapters later, [Name] got what she wanted ever since the first part of the story. She squeezed her legs together and eyed the screen without blinking, reading through the passage:

"You're blushing?" He asked in a gruff voice, burying his head on the nape of her neck while his hands slipped under her shirt from behind.

"O-Of course not..." A soft gasp escaped from her lips when his fingers wriggled in the fabric that was covering her chest. "H-Hey... not there..."

"Hmmm~?" The male who was resting on her back started smothering kisses across her shoulder as he started to tease her with his touches. [Female] folded her arms on her desk, hiding her face from [Male] while he continued to cup her breasts. "Want me to take it off~?"

"Your hands..." [Female] whispered in breathy moans, trying not to make loud noises since her parents are asleep. [Male] tugged her off from the table and placed her against his chest. "[Male]... we can't do it here..."

"Then I'll make sure we'll be quiet..." [Male] assured with a grin. [Female]'s face burned at his words, she glanced down to her now lifted shirt that showed her black lacy bra and his hands fondling with her bare chest beneath it.

"O-Okay then..."

[Name] grinned like an idiot on the smut she was reading. She took a deep breath to hold back her giggles so no one could be suspicious of her when someone would pass by. It's probably been an hour since she had waited for this to happen.

"They're doing the hanky panky while her parents are sleeping, oh my god..." [Name] covered her mouth in pure surprise while smiling beneath her hand. It didn't take long till the written piece turned spicier and spicier as [Name] squealed in anticipation now that everything was according to what she had thought from the beginning. "I didn't know [Male] was a dom, he looks so soft to me."

She didn't notice that Hanako was peeking over her shoulder, silently reading over the fanfiction. "Interesting story you got there [Name]~" Hanako teased, poking her cheek.

"Gyaa—" [Name] jumped on her seat when she felt the coldness of Hanako's finger against her cheek. Hanako floated back and snickered at her reaction. "H-Hanako-kun?!"

"Heya~" He winked. [Name] grumbled, hiding her tablet behind her back and glared at Hanako for interrupting her reading session. "I didn't know you like to read lewd stuff [Name]."

"I-It's not that!" [Name] flails her hand to deny it in which Hanako didn't believe her at all. "I just came upon reading it—"

"Uhuh~"

[Name] harrumphed, getting off the closed toilet. Betting that Hanako was already reading with her ever since the spicy part came along. She was embarrassed that the apparition had walked in on her (more like floated in on her) reading pervy stuff. "I'll just find another place to read."

Before [Name] unlocks the stall, Hanako stops her wrist in a firm grasp. "Why do you want to read those pervy stuff anyways?" He asked, leaning in behind her and angled his lips near her ear. "When you still got me here~" The ghost whispered cheekily, his hot breath fanning against her ear.

"C'mere, stay with me~" Hanako insisted, slowly preventing her hand from the lock. [Name] moves her head to the side, the tip of their noses brushing with each other. He was staring at her with half-lidded eyes. "I'll make sure to make you feel better than anyone would..."

[Name] blushed, she suddenly felt aroused by his words. He has her wrapped around his finger so easily. "Getting flustered now, aren't we?" Hanako chuckled deeply.

"Thanks, I'm needy now." [Name] sarcastically commented, rolling her eyes playfully. Hanako knows that she was being stubborn, trying not to waltz into his trap. The seventh wonder does look attractive, especially when he's smirking. In a different angle, he seemed kinda hot too.

"Don't worry, I'll help you satisfy that ache~" In a blink of an eye, Hanako swiftly pulled [Name] closer and settled her on top of his lap. Red rises upon her cheeks now that they were in a weird position together. "You don't need those smut fics, I'm here to accomodate your needs too~"

[Name] placed a finger on his lips as Hanako leaned in for a kiss. "We should try not to get carried away, Hanako-kun..." She smiled sheepishly, earning a pout from the ghost boy. Hanako grabbed her chin, caressing the bottom lip using his thumb.

"Shh, I'll try not to, you know I can't really hold back when I start..." He whispered huskily. Warmth hovers all over [Name]'s face and body at the sudden action he was initiating. Hanako can tell she was flustered by his schemes, so he tried his best not to tease her much. "But your lips look enticing right now..."

Hanako gently presses his lips against [Name]'s soft ones. They felt like marshmallows, like he had thought when he caught a glimpse of her lips some other day. He removed his hat and dropped it on the bathroom floor while moving his lips slightly with hers. [Name] placed her tablet on top of his hat before she kissed Hanako back.

It didn't take long until Hanako made the kiss a bit more heated. [Name] runs her fingers to mess with the locks of his hair as it turns disheveled. Hanako eagerly nibbled her bottom lip in which she parted her lips. He took the chance to slip in his tongue inside her mouth as he wrestled with her tongue gently.

Hanako parts from [Name], both panting softly and their cheeks flushing red. He cups the back of her neck and kisses her again, this time he's more needy than before. Hanako pecks the corner of her lips then trailing down to kiss her neck afterwards, he sneakily lowered down her uniform to show her shoulders.

He nipped her skin, sucking it a bit harshly to make reddish marks from her neck to her shoulder. [Name] whimpered, burying her face to the crook of Hanako's neck as he kept marking his property. Hanako hooks his finger between the strap of her bra from the back, fiddling it teasingly. Then, Hanako went back to kissing her lips once again.

[Name] blinked from her thoughts when Hanako started to fix her now wrinkled clothes. Weren't they just making out a while ago? "Sorry, sweetheart..." He said, brushing her hair with his fingers. "I have to end your lesson here, I have to go to a meeting~"

Hanako puts his hat back on and takes her tablet. "I'll be confiscating this so you won't read your lewd stuff anymore." He grinned mischievously. [Name]'s eyes twitched, how could he be acting like nothing intimate just happened. "Now go clean the bathroom now, we'll continue this after my duties~"