𝙋𝙊𝘾𝙆𝙔 [♡/❀]

ᴀᴍᴀɴᴇ ʏᴜɢɪ

ᴀᴍᴀɴᴇ ʏᴜɢɪ

genre: fluff

summary: [name] and amane doing the pocky challenge

warning: like a hot chocolate, it's sweet but heated ;)

"[name]..." Amane entered his bestfriend's apartment and showed her the plastic bag that he was holding. "I went to the nearest store and bought you some food."

"Oooh~!" [name] looked behind the couch, she looked at the plastic bag with curiosity. "What did you buy?"

"Two boxes of chocolate pocky and two cans of Sprite."

[name] smiled blithely at him, then Amane sat next to her and placed the plastic bag at the table in front of them. The female grabbed the remote and turned on the television. Amane grabbed the box of pocky from the plastic bag, opening it and took a snack. "Amane-kun, can I have some?"

"Ah sure, here you go [name]-chan." Amane pulled out a pocky stick from the box and gave it to [name] earning a grin from the female.

[name] and Amane have a pretty platonic type of friendship. They met when they entered Middle School during the entrance ceremony. It was a clumsy encounter because they hit their heads first thing in the morning.

So the two of them have to endure the whole day with a red bruise on their foreheads. They started by apologizing and they ended up grinning and blushing at each other.

Because of that incident, Amane sort of developed feelings towards [name] as they got closer. It started as a infinitesimal crush to an astronomical one, to the point that he will internally scream and blush whenever their hands will accidentally brush against each other.

Amane fixed his gaze towards [name], who was grinning from ear to ear while watching the show from the television as she takes a bite from the pocky stick. He felt the tips of his ears when [name] caught him staring. "Is there something on my face?" she asked.

Amane shakes his head no while smiling. He wanted to say "No, it's just that you're pretty and I can't help but to stare at you." The thing is that he's too shy to tell her yet sometimes he playfully flirts with [name] using cheesy pickup lines.

Since [name] is the type to fall for someone easily, she eventually falls for his charms and has no idea what to do whenever she's around him without blushing and stuttering.

"Ne, [name]."

"Hm?"

"Wanna play the pocky challenge?" Amane shakes the box of chocolate pocky in front of [name]. "It depends if you're up to it of course, it's fine if you don't want to."

"Well..." [name] puts her pointer finger under her chin to think about it. The Pocky challenge is well known and it involves two people on each end of the stick and bites it till it reaches the middle. [name] was confused about the goal of the challenge because basically, the Pocky challenge can lead to a kiss—"Sure, let's try, Amane-kun."