𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙕𝙑𝙊𝙐𝙎 [♡]

ᴀᴍᴀɴᴇ ʏᴜɢɪ

ᴀᴍᴀɴᴇ ʏᴜɢɪ

genre: fluff

pairing: amane yugi x fem! reader

summary: amane wakes up in the middle of the night around 2:00 am to try and sneak in to his girlfriend's house to cuddle with her.

warning: makes u feel single :3

amane keeps tossing and turning on his bed as he furrows his eyebrows on how uncomfortable his sleeping position is. eventually, amane gives up by opening his eyes with a deadpan expression. 'i can't sleep.' he thinks.

it's dark out, which means it's still night. amane scoots over to the table next to his bed to grab his phone to check the time. two o'clock in the morning—thankfully it's saturday so amane doesn't need to worry about catching some sleep.

amane closes his eyes once again, trying to go back to sleep and counting one to one hundred in his mind. his eyelids pop open when he counts to ten. 'this is impossible, there's no way i can go back to sleep.'

he sits up. amane's strands of hair sticks out in a messy way—it makes his hair look fluffy when it's disheveled. amane rubs his eyes while sliding himself off the bed. he can go outside to see if he can go to [name]'s house to sleep with her.

amane and [name] have been dating for three years. they're pretty happy with their relationship and things are going steady between the two. although [name] is still flustered around him despite dating for a long time, and amane is enjoys seeing her turn red whenever he pulls some moves on her.

before amane leaves the house, he adjusts his black shirt and black jogging pants then wears his slippers. the stars are visible since it's the new moon you can see them twinkle. there are lamposts along the way so that amane knows where he's heading.

knock knock.

"[name]?" if his girlfriend doesn't answer, then amane will retreat back to his house and try to go back to sleep. amane waits for a few seconds constantly checking his phone to see what time it is, then texting her to inform that he came into her house. "she's probably asleep by now—i shouldn't disturb her."

amane stops his rambling once [name] opens the door with a groggy look on her face. she's wearing the oversize mokke hoodie that amane gave her as a gift during their anniversary, it looks cute on her. "amane...?" [name] squints while rubbing her eyes—amane might as well squeeze her right there because she's adorable. "why are you here...?"

"i have the sudden urge to see you, i guess?" amane smiles apologetically. "sorry, did i bother you?" he asks, stepping in to the house after removing his slippers. [name] shakes her head, now amane feels bad for waking her up to answer the door.

"not at all..." [name] yawns.

"i couldn't sleep and i decided to go out and see you, i was planning to go back if you didn't answer the door within five minutes."

[name] smiles. opening her arms wide, she says with a grin. "wanna cuddle?" was that even a question? soon [name] finds herself being carried by amane as they went upstairs to her bed.

amane sets her down as he quickly wrapped his arms around [name] before pulling her to the bed. they both tangle their feet together as amane buries his head on the crook of her neck to bask into her warmth. "you're so comfortable..." he sighs.

[name] threads her fingers through amane's choppy locks. amane interlocks his arms on her waist to pull her closer. "my, aren't you a little cuddly today...?" [name] whispers as she continues to brush his hair.

all of a sudden, they both hear droplets of rain coming from outside—now [name] is excited when she hears the soft pitter patter of the raindrops. she giggles when amane groans, sitting up to see the window turning foggy. "how am i going to go home when it's raining in the middle of the night?"

"ehh~ don't you wanna cuddle with me?" [name] spreads her arms. amane, completely lovestruck on how cute [name] is asking him to cuddle with her. "just stay for the night."

"but aren't your parents going to be weirded out because i'm here?" amane asks worryingly since her parents are going to speculate as to why amane is in their home—in their daughter's room?

"don't worry, they'll understand."

amane hugs her from behind, putting his chin on top of her shoulder as he squishes his cheek against hers. [name] softens around his hold. "i'm glad we have this opportunity to spend time with each other, usually we're too busy because of school..."

"i thought so too." amane takes her hands as he starts to play with her fingers, rubbing each knuckle and admiring her hands. "but we have plenty of time after we graduate so don't worry~" amane pecks the back of [name]'s hair.

"we should go live together when we get to college, i mean—i kinda want that idea..." [name] twiddles her fingers as she smiles at the thought of amane being around for the whole time. amane's eyes widen, then he smiles reaching to cup her cheek to face him.

"i want that too." amane puts his forehead against [name]'s, staring into her eyes with his gaze softening at the thought of being able to be with [name]—even imagining to be with her for the rest of his life.

[name]'s face blooms into a reddish color at the intensity of amane's gaze so she covers her face causing amane to look at her confusingly. "i-i'm sorry, i can't help but to feel flustered when you're staring at me like that..."

amane chuckles. "you're so cute~" he coos while tenderly removing her hands to see even more of her. he nuzzles his nose against hers causing [name] to squeal slightly and giggle.

he places both of his hands on her cheeks. [name] gives him a closed-eye grin. amane was practically swooning right now, didn't think he could hold the moon with both of his hands. "holding your face feels like i'm holding the moon."

"amane, you haven't even touched the moon—plus how would that work?" to her surprise, amane plants a soft kiss on her lips with a chup sound, barely pulling away to whisper.

"i meant you, my dear moon."

"amaneee—!" [name] whines before burying her face against his chest to hide her blush. amane lets out a light and airy laugh as he continues to shower her with affection, giving her small kisses and hand holding.

"i love you..." amane mumbles just as the two of them are all bundled up under the blanket in each other's arms.

"i love you too." [name] slowly closes her eyes.

and seven o'clock in the morning is too far away when you're with someone you love.