Chelsea Slutgomery: Part 7

Geoff looks at me and shakes his head walking away. I could feel the frog filling up in my throat cause I was fighting the tears back.

"Geoff, they are all rumors! I don't even have time to fuck everyone!" I yelled after him.

I let the tears roll down my cheeks and watched him walk as fast as he could.
____________________________________
I got home and ended up laying in bed thinking. I texted Geoff twice but no response. I fell asleep and the next morning I thought of a plan to sneak into his room and talk to him.

I told mom  I was sick as she went to work. I put on some leggings, I made a bandana headband, and got on a camo shirt. I waited till 2:30p to walk to his house.

He was about 10 feet away from his house. I started running, happy I happened to be wearing my camo running shoes. As soon as I was behind him I tapped his shoulder and he turned to me with a bloody lip.

"Geoff I- what's wrong?" I asked going to touch his lip my heart sinking.

"What's wrong is that I knew you were to cool to just be a normal girl." He said reaching for his door.

"Geoff listen to me cause if you dont then you will regret all this and I don't want you to!" I said angrily

"Okay then, say something worth listening to" he said rolling his eyes stopping.

"Since last year I started making guys pay me to say that they an I had sex but I never did anything cause I don't want to be a slut or whore but I need money and I have only once liked a guy and he crushed my heart an I know you won't do that because you are-" I started sobbing.

"Okay umm yeah, can I go?" He said walking in his door then shutting it.

I sat on his porch for a moment cleaning myself up. Once my tears were wiped I walked home quickly. I went into my room and sat on my bed thinking.

Fuck Geoff.