Chelsea Slutgomery: Chapter 6

I bit my lip as we walked into his house side by side. He opened the door for me as I stepped in. They were remodeling the inside and the kitchen was already done and it looked like it was out of a movie and Geoff's bedroom was huge and I was just blown away.

We walked back downstairs and I was still amazed at how good this house looked in the inside. He walked into the kitchen and opened up the fridge pulling out 2 soda's and 2 muffins. He set them on the counter and hands me a muffin and a soda.

"Your house is pretty nice" I say trying not act to surprised.

"Thanks, even though I would say magnificent or something" he said smirking

I took a bite out of my muffin and he drank his soda.

"So, what do you usually do at awkward silent moments?" Geoff asked

"Umm I usually just make out" I smiled.

He looked at me with raised eyebrows taking a big gulp of his soda. I put my hand on his leg and moved closer to his crotch. He picked up my hand and held it. His dad walked in. Fuck.

"Hello, Chelsea" his dad despised me.

"Hi Mr. Ester" I put on a smile.

He walked to the table and pulled out an apple, then he looked at Geoff with a look I couldn't read. He walked out eating his apple.

I looked at Geoff.

"Do you wanna go upstairs, to your room?" I asked him

"Um sure" he said looking back at his dad once more

He got up and started walking up the stairs. I followed him into his beautiful room. I sat down on his ginormous bed and he walked around for a minute.

"Geoff, sit down" I told him not being able to understand what he was thinking or feeling.

He sat down at the top of the bed but I was on the bottom. I moved upby him grabbing his hand. I bit my lip then I looked at him and I waited for him to look at me and when he did, I kissed him.

I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I got on top of him and laid him down. We started making out. I put my hand on his 'member' and he quickly reacted by pushing me off of him and wiping his lips.

"I am sorry, I just thought it was okay-" I started feeling weird.

"No, no I am so sorry" he fumbled with his words.

I looked at how nervous he was and how shocked his body language looked. I knew it was time for me to go...
~

I tapped my foot listening to the music from outside of Kip's house, I walk to the teen bar an order a strawberry pińa coláda. I take a huge gulp out of it and then Kip walks past as I get a major brainfreeze.

"Heyyy, babe you wanna get out of here" He showed me 100 dollars.

"I-i can't tonight" I tried yelling over the music.

Kip shrugged then walked away. I watch him walk to the living room couch and hit on some college girls that would never sleep with him in a million years. I walk upstairs setting my drink on the edge of the bookshelf. I find the bathroom and lock the door, checking my face. I look at my face and smooth out my lipstick and hair. I see a box of cigarrettes on the sink and a lighter. I think about taking a puff but its bad for my lungs, i leave the bathroom and run into Geoff. I smile at him moving the hair out of my face.

"Hey" I smiled biting my lip.

"Hi, whats up?" Geoff looked at me

"I uh- I was just peeing" I immediately regretting what came out of my mouth.

"Oh okay" Geoff said weirdly

"What?" I said smiling feeling weird.

"Why are you so-" Geoff started but got cutoff by Kips loud fucking mouth

"THERE IS A FUCKING PARTY DOWN THERE SO LETS GET YOU IN IT, MAN" Kip grabbed Geoffs shoulders leading him to girls.

I have been at this party for 3 dreadful hours being bored to death with my feet hurting. I take off my shoes and walk down the steps looking at Geoff and Kip talking to the 3 girls. I stand between Geoff and the girls. I whispered in Geoffs ear.

"Geoff, Do you wanna get out of here?" He began to nod but Kip butted in saying

"G, you don't want that overused pussy; you should have something nice for your first time" Kip nudged Geoff.

Geoff stood there for a minute thinking and then he patted Kip on the shoulder and started walking to the door. I followed him out of the door.

"Why did you choose me?" I asked him

"Your Chelsea Slutgomery...why wouldn't I choose you" He said sarcasticly

I could tell Geoff was annoyed, he gets outside and I ask.

"Whats wrong?"

Geoff stops as I watch anger in his eyes.

"You fucking slept with half the guys at that FUCKING party and you expect me to be- gosh, nevermind"

"No! Tell me!" I told him to tell me what he thought of me cause I knew it would hurt. I moved the hair out of my eyes. "I never slept with anyone!"

Geoff looked at me like I was a liar.