Chapter 9.

After school I walked over to Geoff's house sitting on his porch waiting for him to get here.

His dad an him pulled up I stood up walking towards the driveway. Geoff got out and so did his father. His father looked unhappy, he walked past him slamming the door going inside.

"Hey" Geoff looked at me walking towards me.

I smiled at him walking to him hugging him.

He hugged me back, a meaningful hug kissing the top of my head.

"I missed you an I'm so sorry" I said to him holding him.

He cupped my cheeks, I looked in his eyes an he kisses me an I kissed him back. Geoff makes me feel warm an good, safe.

"You can come in" Geoff said to me holding my hand walking to his door.

I walked in as he shut the door walking to his living room which was very dull but big, he had a TV on the far wall and a sectional in front of it an a loveseat off to the side. Geoff let go of my hand walking over to the couch. I followed him to the couch sitting beside him. He reached up to the coffee table under the TV grabbing the remote.

"Netflix?" He looked at me seeing if that's okay.

I nodded grabbing his hand laying my head on his shoulder.

"I can't stay long cause my parents want me to make dinner tonight" I told him.

"You can cook?" He said surprised.

"Duh" I laughed at him questioning me.

He turned towards me looking in my eyes. "How long can you stay?"

My breathing quickened as he slowly moved closer to me "not...long" I said.

He smiled cupping my face kissing me slowly. It was the slowest most meaningful kiss any guy has ever done to me.

I kissed him holding onto the hem of his pants. His breathing was super fast but his kiss was so soft, slow, an nice. I brushed my tongue over his letting out a light moan. I felt his smile on his lips as we kissed.

My thumb was rubbing over the metal button on his pants. I could see the excitement in his pants forming. He ran his fingers through my hair whispering.

"My dad's here" he said.

I looked at him smirking. "I know"

He shook his head grabbing the remote turning on Netflix scrolling through.

"Can you come over tonight?" He got me feeling really hot.

"Your house?" He smiled "with your family?"

"Umm" I thought about the possibility of my parents meeting a boy that I might like.

"Maybe you can sleep over like a secret sleep over?" I said smiling weakly.

He frowned "yeah text me later"

I got up kissing his cheek then leaving, I pretty much ran home. Mom was home so I climbed through my window changing then I climbed out my window walking through the front door.

Mom was in the kitchen starting dinner.

"Where have you been?" She seemed agitated..very agitated.

I thought.

"Well, this boy asked me on a date and I had to help tutor and-" I lied.

"You haven't done your chores cause of a boy? "You stayed late cause of a boy?" Mom shook her head.

"Mom, I" I just stopped.

"I'll start dinner." She said angrily.

I went to walk away an mom started talking.

"Is he a nice boy?" Mom said looking at me.

I nodded "too nice"

"Invite him over sometime, I'd like to meet him" mom smiled.

"Oh okay" I nodded running upstairs to text Geoff about what my mom said.

I called him instead.

"Wassup" Geoff said.

"My mom has lost her mind

"My dad has too, he wants you to eat dinner with us tommorow" Geoff said sighing.

"Don't let him scare you off"

"No one can scare me, are you coming over tonight though?" I asked.

"What time can I come over?"

"Hmm, maybe like around 10?" I told him.

We talked about school stuff an how much pressure it's gonna put on us to meet eachother's parents then we ended the call.

When we ended the call I took a quick shower, shaved, put up my hair an finished some homework.

My phone buzzed 5 times before I picked it up. It was Brad.

"Hey babe..sorry I'm outside"