Chapter 10

___________________________________

I know what you guys are thinking, I'm gonna fuck up because I loved Brad buhh I like Geoff too. You can't tell me you've never been in this predicament like this
___________________________________

I looked out my window an he was climbing up. He came in my bedroom an began kissing me. I tasted the alcohol on his breath. He's not sober so I know he prolly doesn't want me sober. I'm just familiar an he's drunk.

"CHELSEA" my mom yelled "Dinner is ready!" She called up the stairs.

I pushed him off me putting my hand over his mouth.

"Okay I'll be down in a minute!" I yelled back.

"Chels, I'm sorry. I miss you so much" he looked at me with sad eyes.

I'm a sucker for sad eyes.

"Lay down, okay?" I moved my blankets down getting him in my bed.

"Stay up here an be quiet" I left the room closing the door.

I ate as quickly as I could, trying to get upstairs before Geoff got here to do something with Brad. I put my plate in the sink, kissed mom an dad then jogged upstairs.

When I reached the top of the stairs my sister had already taken advantage of Brad being in my room.

My bedroom was wide open an hers was cracked. I opened her door all the way and saw her with his manhood in her mouth and her half naked. I closed the door letting the tears fall; hearing movement in my room. Walking swiftly to my room, wiping my tears, an closing the door.

Geoff looked at me frowning.

"What's wrong?"

He knew I was crying.

"Can you hold me?" I moved to my bed.

"Of course" he said following me wrapping his arms around me.

My face in his chest an our synchronized breathing. He was so warm an smelled like lilac.

We fell right to sleep, I woke up around noon an he was still sleeping. I kissed his lips with my morning lips, he smiled.

Kissing me back, I got on top of him. I could feel his hard cock on my stomach. I started grinding on him kissing him. I could feel him hardening, he was getting excited.

"I want you to fuck me" I whispered to him.

"No" he whispered back smirking.

"You want to lose it so bad".