Ch 3. The first time they meet Part 3

The screen went black as the video done playing. No one said anything as they wait Cia to come out. But the one they wanted to see are previous Cale now known as Kim Rok Soo.

"Everyone, a little bit attention please" Cia said as she appear on screen. "I currently working on something so i can't comeout"

Now everyone remember what Hong said as they looked at screen furiously. Choi Han and Alberu gritted their teeth. Ron clean his daggers.

'Uh oh. I'm in danger, i won't comeout' she looked at them calmly, she open her mouth.
"Now now, don't be so vicious. Everyone didn't want to meet KRS with such terrifying face right? You too Cale, hold your annoyed face. I have gift for you" i said with smile on my face.

"What gift? Fine. If its not to my liking, i will go to other room and took all your money!" Cale said with annoyed face.

I looked at my account balance. 'Yep. You can take it, its not much in there anyway ~' 'i can still earn more hehe'
I still smirk at Cale words. If he know what gift it is, he will even thanks me.

"Lets us welcome Kim Rok Soo and 2 honourable guests" i said loudly as i clapping my hands.

Kim Rok Soo enter cinema room with two other man that's look like a korean. They are Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo souls with temporary body. They are from Cale previous world that already pass away but.
(If you remember 3soo picture that i put in previous chapter, now imagine they enter cinema room using those outfit side by side..offf the damage will kill me)

I asked nicely (force) for GOD to bring them here and now GOD fainted like some salted fish on floor. He need lots energy to bring those two here.

Cale looked at LSH and CJS with shaking eyes. As he can't believe what he see. He can feel it. No. He can make sure that those two are his precious Hyungs that already pass away. "....How?" He only can said those words.

Choi Han, Alberu and Cale's admired suddenly feel warning as looked at LSH. They remember that a certain redhead always looks so gently when LSH got mention. Their sharp gaze looked at LSH as they want him to dissappear.

Eruhaben, Ron, Fredo now looking at LSH with calculate gaze, they looked at him up and down.

Henituse family looked at KRS. They want to approach him but Deruth didn't take step forward.
Basen and Lily can't hold it anymore. As they run to KRS to hug him. They miss their previous Hyung.
They cries on KRS hug. KRS hugged them back thightly. He admit it. After seeing them, he miss them, he care about them. That's why he acted as trash and making trouble in past, to keep them safe. (Why you can't choose other ways you dumbass? You making my heart ache when i write this)

Everyone giving them a moment and didn't approach them. They know they miss each other.

But there are some peoples that still looking sharply at LSH and CJS that walking to Cale who just froze on spot.

"Yo ~ Dongsaeng, you didn't miss me?" CJS said while hug Cale shoulder, teasing his younger brother.

Alberu frown at CJS, why he call Cale his Dongsaeng? 'Cale is my beloved Dongsaeng alright?!' He jealous at someone who can easily hug Cale.
Tasha who looked at her nephew with some giggles.

While LSH open his arms as he said to Cale "hmm~ you didn't miss me? You didn't want to hug me?"
Cale who really miss them, can't thinking as he approach LSH and hug him thightly. As CJS also hug them. Those three hug each other as they can feel each other warm body and not a cold body as Cale remember for last time.

Cale burry his head in LSH shoulder as he hide his crying face. He didn't want other to see him like this. Especially to his hyungs that tell him to live happily.