Special Chapter Part 5

After a peaceful lunch time.
Some come out with smile, some have dejected face.

'We will feed him in dinner! But we need to chase away LSH and CJS first!'

Yep. They didn't success to feed Cale since his two hyungs lure and feed him using Seaweed soup and potatoes *cough*

Actually CJS make seaweed soup and LSH fight with those bunch of crazy peoples.

He really skilled at chase them away using his big sword.

While me, GoD and ancient powers enjoyed thier show.

Some ancient powers also join fight for fun.

"Kinda fun right? We need some drama so our life here didn't get boring" I said, munching some popcorn.

But Cale looked angry and scowl at me.
I just shrugged my shoulder to him.

"Guys, i have another AU. Its about Cale as child. So sit down and watch it" I said to attract their attenttion.

Yep. This bunch of crazy peoples got lured and sit down obediently.

"Ohh~ he become dragon? I would love to see him as dragon" Sheritt said

The other dragons nodded.

"I have the picture of Cale as adult dragon. Lets see it"

 Lets see it"

(As usual. Picture belong to rightful owner.)

"Oh my! He so gorgeous!"

"I would love to take care of him"

"Dad so pretty!"

"Young Master Cale, marry me!!" Someone in back shout.

He got dead and murderous glare from everyone.

The next time Rok Soo felt the beginning of consciousness return to him, the feeling of comfort, of safety, was gone. Instead there was an awful,pulsating dread and wrongness surrounding him. Something, perhaps the same instincts that had told him to rest previously were now pushing him to move.