Ch 9. Sky Eating Water Part 1

After one night resting, Sheritt already calm down although she still sitting beside Cale and holding Raon on her laps.

Cia who already gone to somewhere, leave some note at screen.

"Video will start soon.

Warning!

Do not destroy any furniture while watching this video!

If anyone still dare to destroy furniture, I will tied that person and hang them upside down!

This video will stop playing if this place detect any power or weapon that any of you used or take out!

This video will be blurred for childrens at certain scenes."

"......"

"It seems that we already destroy some of her furnitures..."

"????"

"But what kind of scenes that will be blurred?" 

"Maybe fighting or blood?"

They are talking and guessing scene that not suitable for childrens.

Cale and The Crazy Kid looked at each others.

'There is no way she will show AU that are not suitable for childrens, since she said it is for entertainment.
Then this video will be Sky Eating Water?'

Cale frowned thinking the possibilities.

Chapter 253 & 254 – 3 Days

Rustle.
Cale listened to the sound of branches breaking under his feet as he looked around.

Leeb-An City had the inn.
Mount Leeb had the stone pillar.

There was a large forest in the middle of these two areas. Cale looked at Beacrox and Raon in the carrier before looking at Eruhaben.

“The name of this forest is the Grey Eye Forest.”

Grey Eye.
The name alone was giving off an aura of mystery.
Eruhaben explained to Cale, Beacrox, and Raon about this place. It was not what he had read in the ancient Dragon’s diary, but public knowledge about the forest.

“They’ve been calling it that for a while, but nobody knows the reason behind the name. Although there are still monsters in every region around Leeb-An City, there are no monsters in this Grey Eye Forest.”

Cale absorbed the scenery in front of him.

It seemed to be a completely normal forest. It was even giving off the typical sounds you would hear from a forest.

“Since there are no monsters, mercenaries and merchants have no reason to come here. There are just a few people who come in during spring in order to pick some fruits.”
“Have any of them gone missing?”

The Water of Judgment was said to judge both humans and monsters.

“No.”