Ch 7. Super Rock

After few hours 'talked' between LSH, Eruhaben, Fredo and Ron in one of room.
They come out with smile.

All of them only have one goal.

'Keeping those bugs away from Cale'

LSH walked to Cale room after kicking Choi Han away to CJS.
'They are family, so lets used CJS to dealing with him'

He stayed at Cale's room for long time and only coming out next day..

Cale coming out from room with tired face.

LSH keep nagging him about how to chase away some bugs.
'Why do i need to hear it? Its not like someone love me'

In other room, after GoD done bring Cale's Ancient Powers here.

Those ancient powers, look like bunch of peoples who just come out from prison. Going here and there, try anything they curious.

Only one person just sitting down calmly to eating.

And one person in corner crying.

I and GoD just blankly looked at them.

"Should we go and meet with them? You guys need to join them soon" I said to those 9 peoples. Want to dump them soon to Cale.

They nodded. And so we go to cinema room.

We walked there, but seems three peoples never shut their mouth. They keep saying this and that. So noisy.

I already start regreting to bring them here.
'Is this how everytime Cale need to endured their damn big mouth? I finally understand your feeling Cale. I want to shut them up too'

The peoples in cinema room observing those new peoples.

While Cale already guess who they are. His mouth wide open, looked shocked.

Well this is their first time meeting, not just hearing their voices in his head.

"My ancient powers?" Cale said with low voice.

But they still can heard it.

"What?!!" Someone exclaims.

"How is it Cale? I asked GOD to bring them here." I said with proud voice.

"Oh Cale, we finally see each others" Super rock said.

"Should we introduce ourselves?" The thief asked.

They still in awe, can't believe anything can happen in here. They even can bring Cale's ancient powers here in human form.

But KRS, Deruth, Ron and Beacrox notice a young girl, looked exactly like Drew. Their eyes shaking.

"... The redhair girl are?" Deruth asking with shaking voice. He want to make sure.

"Ohh. She.." I looked at the young girl.

"Why don't we heard their introduction first?" I said to them.

"Okay. I will start first. I am Earth ancient power, Guardian of Boulder. They call me Super Rock" a man with rough big body and buzz haircut said.

"You are the rock powers that Cale always used?" Dodori exclaims, he walked to Super Rock.

"I am Vitality of The Heart, the crybaby" the oldman said while hiding behind Super Rock with teary eyes.