Ch 5. Crybaby

Lee Soo Hyuk come out with Eruhaben with calm face after few hours peaceful talked with GOD.
Well, seems our GOD want to hide in corner room, looks at his pale face.

"Lets us continue to watch. Cia said she preparing another special videos for later" LSH said looking at notes that come out from nowhere.

Everyone nodded. They curious about special videos. 'Maybe another AU?'

Chapter 23 - 25 - Returning the Favor

Cale was standing in front of a cave just off of the mountain path. The cave entrance was covered with vines, such that it would be difficult to find unless you were looking carefully.

"AHH!! Is this when Young Master rolling around on grass??" Hans shouted, remember back then his young master come back with dirty clothes.

".......?"

"HAHAHAHAHA" Alberu, CJS, Bud, Toonka etc laugh.
They imagine Cale rolling around at grass with his stoic face.

While Cale glare at Hans. "You seems want to get dismiss eh Hans?"
Hans can only looked away.

"Damn it."

Cale started to frown.

The cave entrance was pretty small. He looked down at his clothes. He had worn simple clothes, but they were still baggy.

"Sigh."

Cale let out a long sigh before crawling into the cave. Whether it was the man-eating tree or this cave, everything related to ancient powers seemed to be crazy. The ground by the cave entrance now had the traces of Cale crawling in.

"Hmm? Is this the Vitality of the Heart Cave?" Taylor asked. He looked at his best friend, Cage.

"It seems so?" Cage answer him with uncertainty.

"Did you know about this cave, Young master Taylor?" Witira asked.

"Yes. Back then i planned to take this Ancient Power to heal my legs. But i changed it after i got notes that said, His Highness Alberu has ancient power that can heal my legs completely." Taylor said. He looked back at Witira and then to Alberu.

"Yes, he and Miss Cage come to asked me that time. But we still didn't know who gave him note" Alberu said.

'hmm? Why i do feel like he is the one gave them the notes?' Alberu suddenly thought that, while looking at certain redhead.

While Cale can only avoided his stare.

(I forget about this. Did Cale ever told them that he is the one gave taylor the notes? Or he still hide it until now? So i process make this as they still didn't know that Cale the one gave them the notes.)

A moment later, there was a small reptile footprint on the same spot.

Cale could see the cave becoming wider after crawling in for about five minutes.

'Taylor must have been really desperate. He crawled all the way in here, even with his disabled lower body.'

Since you had to stack the rock tower with your own strength, the eldest son Taylor had to personally come here. What took Cale five minutes to do probably took Taylor much, much longer.

"Its good we didn't go there Taylor!!" Cage said with happy voice.
She didn't want Taylor to struggled crawling in that cave with his disable legs that time. And she can't even help him to take the ancient power.