Ch 8. Cheapskate Part 1

"Attenttion please" I clap my hands to gain their attenttion.

"About next videos, for those who have weak heart and also poor, i suggest you didn't watch this"

"Is next video about me? I finally can see it! Hahaha" Cheapskate said.

Raon, On and Hong already took out their piggybank.

"Hmm? why you three took out your piggybank?" KRS asked.

"Good uncle, its a shocking experience! We need to hold our piggy bank for support!" Raon said. On and Hong also nodded.

"......? What? What is this video about? Why i have bad feeling?!" Alberu looked at me.

I looked at Cale.
Cale looked Cheapskate.
Cheapskate only laugh.

"Cale, if you need money, tell me. I will give it to you" Eruhaben said with sigh.

He still can't forget that shocking scene.

Choi Han only starting at screen with shaking eyes. He clenched his sword to calm down.

"If you feel your heart weak, please closed your eyes and don't think anything" I said, starting the video.

Chapter 109 & 110 – Scary

Early morning a few days later, Cale was climbing the third peak of the Ten Finger Mountains with only Raon by his side.

“Human! Taking a stroll is fun!”

‘A stroll my ass.’

"Your foul mouth never changed eh" CJS pinched Cale cheeks.

"You also need to exercise Cale. How you can farm if you don't have stamina?"

Cale slap his hands away. Glaring at CJS.

Cale wiped the sweat off of his face as he used the Sound of the Wind to quickly climb the mountain.

These peaks were called the Ten Finger Mountains because they resembled fingers. This meant that the third and eighth peaks were the tallest. These two peaks were so tall that the peak was covered by the clouds and snow did not melt until the middle of summer.

‘But that peak is melting.’

The final ancient power was the, ‘Fire of Destruction.’

Other people would not know about it yet. This ancient power would melt about half of this third peak in two weeks.

"Gasp" some elves shocked. Because that place near one of elf village.

"Is this when Young Master Cale got his Ancient Power before he come to help us?" One of elf said.

Pendrik nodded.

“Human! It is hot! What is this?”
“Aigoo.”

Cale groaned as he reached the top.

“Isn’t this lava? I read about it in a book! It is hotter than the fire in the Jungle! It is an interesting power!”

Lava appeared in front of Cale and Raon. It was not huge, but still a decently large lava pit. Of course, this peak was not a volcano. However, this lava was melting the mountain. They could feel intense heat radiating from the fire.
But Cale was feeling less of it thanks to the necklace with the Fire Suppressing Water, as well as the Vitality of the Heart. He looked at the center of the lava pit.