Meet Beige and his brothers

Sash- I dont care! He did that spell-- you know what?! Fuck this! Im leaving!!

Sash storms out.

Issac: Babe wait!

Savy: My help.... no, you don't need my help, you guys want to banish me... I'll pack my stuff and leave...

Rascal: Noooo! *hugs her* Don't go!

Smarty- Babe ! Will you cut it out and look at me ?!

Savy: Give me a reason why I can't leave?

Tikki holds the ladybug earrings: Everyone is counting on you, you need to be ladybug to protect the earrings.

Smarty- If you don't help us then Void is going to take you away from me and everyone else.... Forever.. Please babe... I promised I be your husband forever and I need you to do the same and stay with me and help us ! Please...(Tears up) We all need you... Your siblings need you.... Your children need you....(Hugs her close) I need you... Please... Please dont leave me alone Savy.... I can't live without you... Life is pointless without you in my life...

Malikai looks at the others: Say something to her everyone.

Arabella: You are very brave and smart.

Daisy- You are kind and gentle.

Kelly- You're motherly and caring...

Sonia- You are sweet and devoted...

Tine Skip....

Malikai- You are the bravest and the fiercest.

Savy began to smile...

Smarty- And last but not least you are the most beautiful, adventurous, caring woman I've ever met. We all wouldn't know what to do without you in our lives.

Ludel: And we need you.

Fifi: Cause your ladybug.

Tikki: Please, you can do it Savy.

Savy has courage, she put the earrings on*

Savy: Ladybug doesn't quit!

Nifty: Yay!

Beige came out from the pillar: Wait, Ladybug? THE LADYBUG?!

Smarty- What the?! Who are you?!

Arabella- Why are you spying?!

Terror: Aw damn it, I thought Waspy would give out our hiding spot, but you? Com'on!

Waspy: Busted....

Smarty- Well? Answer the question!

Beige: Okay you caught us spying, and yes I was the waiter at the anniversary party.

Smarty- Aha! I knew you looked familiar!

Arabella- You were sent by Void weren't you?!

Terror: Lucky guess miss spoiled brat.

Arabella gasped and tears up as she whimpers and turns away

Malikai: Hey, how dare you call my sister- *as Beige flings strawberry jam on his nose*

Malikai sniffed it and sighs happily*

Smarty- Hey!

Malikai wipes it off his nose as Arabella still cries and whimpers

Beige: We studied your weakness. *looks at Savy* But we're admirers of you Ladybug, we watched you and Cat Noir's heroics, it was impressive.

Smarty- Thanks. ?

G. Freddy- You know being rude is very un superstar like of you !

Waspy: Oh, we saw you from Void's tv, you and the animatronics are monsters.

Glamrocl Freddy looks away for a minute before he glares.

Glamrock Freddy- That's not going to work ! You keep being rude and Ill have to teach you some manners !

Malikai snaps out of it and sees Arabella crying and running away.

Malikai: Sis! Wait! *glares at the three* I'll deal with you later! *runs after her*

Waspy- Oh yeah! What're you gonna do about it grizzly?!

G. Freddy- You're pushing your luck !

Beige: Waspy better stop it.....

Waspy- Why ? What's that giant teddy bear gonna do aboyt it ?

Out of nowhere G. Freddy opens up his stomach hatch and shoved him inside .

They are shocked*

Stella holds Stolas close*

Glamrrock Freddy- What?! You're acting like you never Seen a stomach hatch before!

Waspy: Let me out! I'm being like a cube inside the hatch!

G. Freddy- Im sorry but I don't respond to insensitive and rude people

Smarty- Wow

Beige: He's not smart in the head. Don't be too hard, he lost his colony from being eaten by raptors.

G. Freddy softened up.

G. Freddy- How unfortunate.... Alright. Next time I'll use my lighter fingers.

G. Freddy released him

Waspy is dizzy: I'm okay....

Malikai finds Arabella by the garden fountain, he hugs her*

Malikai: Sis, are you okay?

Arabella-(Sniffles) Terrorsaur is right... I am a spoiled brat...

Malikai: Sis, turn that frown upside down, to be honest your not that spoiled, for me I was too focused on trying to protect everyone that I forgot about you... which almost makes me a terrible brother again...

Arabella- I was being a terrible siter on only thinking about myself and not controlling my temper...

Malikai: We both think about ourselves....

Arabella tearfully hugs him.

Arabella- I wuv you bro. My puppy wuppy baby seal bro...

Malikai chuckles: I wuv you too sis.

Arabella feels better*