𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 (𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝)

Amidst the heat of the brutal play of surviving childhood games run by a mysterious organisation hidden deep in the underworld, the workload of the masked only gets heavier with each passing day. But when the leader of their organisation, The Front Man, suddenly places two unlikely souls together for a makeshift therapy session in his attempt to improve the disability of another, their partnership will undergo an unexpected fate as an unusual friendship slowly blossoms on their path of healing and growth.

Meet the questionable duo, an overly energetic and childish young guard by the name of Junior Bear, whose concerning thirst for murder is undying with each bullet fired from his pistols, crosses paths with the taciturn, and highly analytical Superior Spades. The right-hand man of the Front Man with a severe case of alexithymia. The inability to identify, describe and express emotions caused by an unknown event.

Will this sudden pair-up work out for the two at all alongside their many differences not just in height, but most importantly, will Superior Spades finally be able to express his emotions which he himself believes has been lost so long ago, and regard his partner as someone more than an acquaintance?

𝐻𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎!

~𝘚𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘸𝘻

                                                                               -  🔲 △ ◯ -