𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3: 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙗

The odd pair went straight towards the Weapons and Arsenal Station prior to starting their duty hours, a place right next to the players' games room, hidden away from their eyes. Every staff member in headquarters made regular visits to the station on a daily basis since it was a crucial place to pick up and repair the weapons essential in their work.

The basic weapon used by almost all members was an M5 firearm, which came with a convenient sling attached to it so that it can be handled and carried around more easily. The weaponry was always stocked with them since they were used regularly by all the guards. Whenever the firearms had been damaged or needed a refill in ammo, they were brought to this station to be repaired and reloaded with bullets to be used by their users again.

The Weapons and Arsenal Station was always packed in the morning, where the guards come to pick up their designated weapons for the duration of the day while doing their duty hours. Once the day was finished and it was time for them to return to their rooms, they had to return their firearms back to the station as a safety measure before resting at the end of the day.

As the two strode into the place requesting for their weapons to be given to them, they patiently waited beside the counter for someone to bring them to them before Superior Spades went to a special section of the station for a small item that only he could handle. It was a section dedicated to supplying exclusive weaponry to only a small and specially selected number of guards. Guards who were given extra weapons to fulfil the purpose of efficiently executing any duty or order given by the Frontman quickly. They are given these special weapons given by the Frontman himself to perfectly suit their capabilities and characteristics that were often stronger than the rest who excelled brilliantly in some abilities.

This specially selected group of people chosen by the Frontman himself acted like his own powerful, private army, in which he brings the potential in each of their unique abilities and features to its highest level by giving them specially personalized weapons to maximize their performance. This special weaponry station was known as the Specialised Task Force, located a bit far from the normal one.

After receiving his regular firearm and special weapon, he looked around the station for Junior Bear since it was time to head straight to the games room to find him heading straight to the Specialised Task Force much to his surprise. Interested, he made his way to the small green guard who nodded thanks to the person behind the counter and held two small objects in his hand.

"Junior Bear? I didn't know you were in the Special Task Force. I don't remember seeing someone of your... caliber to be a part of the team." Asked Spades. 

"O-oh Superior Spades! yeah, pretty cool for a small guy like me eh?" answered Junior Bear in a proud voice. As he held the smooth objects in his hands, Superior Spades lowered his head to catch a glimpse of them. Wanting to know what they were.

Noticing what the tall purple guard was doing regardless of his face hidden behind a mask, Junior Bear perked up and showed him the weapons by holding them in front of his face. 

"You want to know what my weapons are? they're twin pistols specially made for me !" he told him excitedly. "Because of my small hands, body, and lightweight, I couldn't carry the regular firearm that you guys have since it was too heavy and hard for me. Instead, the boss gave me these small, handguns which I can hold and run around firing things thanks to my agility and super speed. Beautiful aren't they?" 

Spades nodded in agreement as Bear gave them a final glance. 

"Now that you've seen mine," said the green guard putting them in their safety pockets which were black pockets at the side of his legs. "I want to know what's yours!" he piped up excitedly. Slinging the firearm around him he answered, "No, not now Junior Bear Cub. "You'll get to see them sometime today."