𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3: 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙗 {𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2}

After all the survivors left the room, all who remained were the ones who either didn't finish in time or were already due to be eliminated. The room became deadly silent, wracking the nerves of the players as they twitched with anticipation, knowing vividly the gruesome scene that was going to happen next. Some guards had left the room along with the survivors for more work ahead, bowing their heads to Superior Spades in respect as they passed by. Well aware of the highest position of the hierarchy of guards standing right next to them and the power he holds. 

Others remained to stay behind, slowly taking cover in front of the main door to give the pair some space in terms of both respect and the coming of the start of the special guard's job. Everyone stood still, waiting patiently for Junior Bear to start who stepped forwards into the sandy floor. Sweeping up his twin pistols immediately from their safety pockets.

"You know," spoke Bear to Spades, " when I first started I was terrified of killing people with my own two hands. I couldn't even point a gun at them. But now I enjoy the whistling sounds of bullets from my guns penetrating bodies as they collapse. One, two, three until no one's left, spilling that beautiful red everywhere I shoot. Sounds pretty sickening huh?"

Unresponsive, Spades continued to stand silently with a blank, straight gaze.

"Alright, let's get this PARTY STARTED! I've been waiting for this time to come for aaages since the second game started. But now that the time has come..." He announced to the players who were shaking with fear.

"I warn you, the moment I came here means the end of you all. No one has ever escaped, correction. SURVIVED my little session. Farewell."

Before Spades could ask a single question, the green guard held the twin pistols firmly in his hands with one quick twirl of his fingers, readying himself in a sprinting stance. The room suddenly boomed with the sounds of frantic cries and screams as the players ran around them desperately with Junior Bear disappearing instantly within a blink if his partner's eye. He wasn't lying about his speed as he ran at an incredible rate, moving so fast as he ran across the room like lightning with only blurs of green that could be made out of him.

His immense concentration on his prey was perfect, even when they ran around in messily in large numbers he made sure to take in every sing one of them. Bang, bang, bang his pistols went, firing at the players as the bullets cut through the air and pierced their vital points, making them drop to the floor. Superior Spades couldn't tell which of the cacophony of sounds he could hear more of as they so quickly blended with one another. The blood-curdling screams or the continuous firing of Bear's pistols as everything dissolved into a deafening noise.

No one in the room could outrun Junior Bear's overwhelming speed no matter how fast they were, not missing a single person when shooting them and ultimately spelling doom. As if that wasn't supernatural enough, he suddenly ran across a wall to the very ceiling of the room frighteningly fast. Making it seem like a very easy thing for him to do as he backflipped swiftly in the air. His whole body turned gracefully in the air thanks to his flexibility, arching his back all the way making his head face towards the final players as his mask glistened with the splatters of blood.

'Time to wrap this up.' He told himself seriously in his mind. And with that, the final judgment of death began with a pull on the triggers as they released their final bullets in the air and penetrated the flesh of the last of the people. Gasping in shock and taking in their very last breath of air before their lives were taken. Thud, thud, thud their bodies went collapsing to the floor under them as blood gushed out of them. And all of that was done just seconds before his feet touched the ground.

He had in fact managed to kill all of them just by himself in mere seconds on time as he stayed standing, gazing at the massacre he created. Everything had gone so fast that every moment of Spades caught him killing a person or dashing through the room, he could only remember just glimpses of them. Staring at his partner who seemed so much more alien-like to him than before had made him realise of how much he has going to learn to truly know who he was. With only one thing Superior Spades couldn't possibly erase from his mind after watching his mesmerizing 'clean-up' performance.

3 seconds. It took him ONLY 3 SECONDS to finish off everyone else as Spades had silently but precisely counted from the start.

-🔲 △ ◯ -

The two had left through the main door, with Junior Bear stopping by the weaponry to refill his pistols with bullets since he had used up all the ammo he had previously.

"Ugh, I need to stop using so much of them. Something as simple as this usually wouldn't need me to use so much, so I wonder why today." Said Bear. Scratching his head in confusion, he placed his weapons back in their safety pockets and hurried next to his superior who glanced at him when he came.

"You did well, Junior Bear Cub. The frontman must've been impressed by that unnatural speed of yours to put you in the Special Task Force." Complimented Spades unknowingly.

"Oh, that? heh, that was nothing. Usually, I can clean up much faster than that but i must've dragged that one a bit today since you were there, trying to impress you or something." Replied Bear, slightly embarrassed.

'He can go... faster?' questioned his partner silently.

As he watched his small, speedy partner walk ahead of him in a somewhat marching manner, he quickly noticed the dark smudges of blood all over his jumpsuit. Completely caked in the crimson liquid making him a total, walking mess. Junior Bear Cub was under his watch after all since he had promised his boss to supervise him at all times- making him also responsible for taking care of his junior himself. 

'I wonder how being with him constantly would help improve my absence of emotions at all. I must trust Sir Frontman's decision and be patient." He told himself quietly. Sighing with the rising doubts filling his head, the tall guard instinctively went towards the green guard stopping him in his tracks as he loomed over him. He couldn't bear the terrible state he was in having a strong sense of responsibility and so he decided that he'll take care of this with his own hands just this once.

Giving Junior Bear an order suddenly in a loud voice, he commanded, 

"Junior Bear Cub, please go to the bathroom immediately to clean yourself up after doing such a sullied task. Your clothes are soiled with blood and so make yourself 'presentable' as a guard quickly. We cannot go around with you looking like this."

"Aww, but it's not that big of a mess! oh alright, I'll go there now." Whined Junior Bear, changing direction with Spades following closely behind to the bathroom.

♠️

.| Chp 3 End|.