𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1: 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙨

As he went down the hall with each step of his boots, he was returning to headquarters as a supervisor to watch the first game play out. The game had left him confused, just like all the previous games he had supervised in the past on how foolish the participants were when facing life-threatening situations. It made him wonder how they came up with such rash decisions that seemed far from logical to him.

"They all panicked and ran to the exit, desperately wanting to leave after seeing a few of the other competitors get killed by the doll. They completely lost all sense of critical reasoning and left themselves to be completely overtaken by fear, triggering their fight or flight response which resulted in their hopeless scampering to get away from danger."

"Red Light, Green Light, surely the simplest game I've ever seen." Murmured the guy quietly to himself, quickening his pace to reach the Front Man's office once he reached the end of his thoughts. Unlike his reddish-pink colleagues, he was a special case – someone chosen to become entirely different from the rest by the Front Man himself. He was a tall figure, with a strong body and long legs and wore a purple, hooded jumpsuit instead of the regular shade of pink as a way for the Front Man to easily identify him from the rest. He was also much taller in height compared to the average height of the other staff, but what stood out the most about him was the different engraved shape on his mask.

Instead of being a circle, triangle, or square like the general guards, he was exclusively the only person to carry a white outlined shape of a card spade on his mask, giving him the name 'Superior Spades'. The guard didn't possess any other name nor a personal one in which he had long forgotten, and so he was given a staff name by his Head as the only existing form of his identity. Once he had reached the door of the Front Man's office, he knocked politely on its polished surface two or three times and waited patiently outside to be called in. At the very end of each day, he was to report back on his findings to his boss every day to keep him updated about the place.

-🔲 △ ◯ -

As he waited for a response to enter, he heard a deep voice coming from within the room which said to him, "Come in," allowing him to come inside without disturbing his highly respected privacy. Closing the doors quietly behind him, Superior Spades looked through the fine mesh of his mask to lock gazes with a man wearing a black, ominous human-faced one who eerily stared at him. Its lifeless stare created the solemn silence that surrounded his boss as its geometric surface gleamed faintly in various shades from the light that reflected off its odd texture.

"Aah, Superior Spades." Spoke the Front Man, turning his head around slightly more to directly face his special reporter as he placed his clasped hands on his desk. His body relaxed a little at the sight of his purple jumpsuit wondering what pleasant news he brings to him this day as he let his shoulders drop.

"Another daily report I see. Tell me how the first game went." Inquired the man. Answering him immediately, the purple guard replied, "Yes sir. The game of 'Red light, Green light' ran smoothly all the way towards the end just as you expected it will be. There were no bugs or disruptions found in the robot doll's programming prior to the start of the game. It was only the players that moved hastily and without thought, causing many to be killed in mass amounts for elimination. That will be all sir." After finishing his report, Spades backed away and bowed politely to his boss, doing it in one swift movement.

"Hmm, alright then, very good. Tell me Superior Spades if you find the game amusing because I believe I do. Watching how pathetic and short their lives were reminded me of watching that of ants desperately scampering around. It just shows how pitiful the lives of the scum are, those who desperately cling on to a thread of hope for a better future and that I find amusing." Told the Front Man to Spades as he chuckled softly to himself at the ridiculous thought.