B10: Truth

Stats were taken on 3/19/2022 at 8:53 AM EST.

FanFic / Followers: 44 / Favorites: 48 / Views: 6394

Ao3 / Kudos: 28 / Bookmarks: 11 / Hits: 1294

Wattpad / Views: 838 / #15 in Omnitrix / #2 in Nemetrix

Also, completely random but earlier this week my mind was like "oh hey remember Transformers Prime" and I've been hyperfixating on that all his week.

"So," the Osmosian started. "Why we at this Rushmore place?"

"It's the main Plumbers base for Earth and the Peptos-Nona-Dualblade Section of the Galactic Enforcers want to use it as a secondary base," one of the humans explained, looking at the Osmosian.

"Still gonna say Nona-One is a dumb name for your system," the Osmosian commented. "Welp, let's hope that changing it to Oct-One passes."

"What I don't understand is why the Galactic Enforcers grouped our system and the Peptos System with the Dual Sunblade System when the Numen Tale System is closer," the other human replied.

"Phil, buddy, what you gotta understand is that due to the Numen Tale Accords, they can't touch that system until the honestly fantasy creatures there all agree that reaching out is best," the Osmosian replied.

"Devin," the first human warned.

"Am I not wrong?" the Osmosian questioned.

The two humans wore basically identical outfits, a pale blue spacesuit-like with black and silvery metal bits here and there. The symbol of their organization, a red dot on a curved and wrapped square, sat over their hearts. Their heads were covered by a helmet with a black full face visor and a pale blue hood.

The Osmosian, while having the same spacesuit-like on, wasn't wearing the helmet. His hair was pitch black and his skin was slightly pale. His brown eyes looked around and his four horns, two on his forehead and two behind them going into his hair, were the same color as his skin. The helmet, altered slightly for the horns, was held under his arm.

As they passed the main storage room, Devin whistled. "Man, this place is hardcore."

Phil cut in, saying, "Magister Tennyson, do we need to prepare anything?"

The first human answered, "We need to allow the Galactic Enforcers in, get them in, and get them into the Rushmore database. Is that clear, Agent Billings and Agent Levin?"

"Understood, Magister Tennyson," Phil nodded.

"Yea, yea, I got it," Devin scoffed.

-(...)-

"That was the last major mission I did for the Plumbers," Max mostly finished. "After doing a few days of mostly silence and paperwork, I decided to retire to be with my family. I'm pretty sure Phil Billings retired soon after. Not too sure what happened to Devin Levin, he was moved to a different team when after I retired."

"What bullshit that is," EightEight growled as Kevin looked away from the elder Tennyson.

"Mm, I don't think he understands Sotoraggian," Thornapple hummed from his place leaning against the wall. When he heard that a freaking Plumber was at Sparksville, he joined in if only to keep an eye on him. He knew that someone like Malice would be better for that purpose, but hey it gets him info to pass to Dragua.

"Did you already know about the Omnitrix and Predatrix?" Gwen asked.

"Not really, just rumors and scuttlebutt. I was just as surprised as you two when the watches turned up on your wrists," Max replied. "If a bit... confused." He glanced at Ben as he said that, but didn't keep his eyes on his grandson.