C7: The Return

"What the hell," Kevin randomly commented as they stared at the exploded mess of cake batter and frosting.

"The fuck," EightEight cursed, stepping away slightly from the mess. One of her sides was completely covered in the mess, dripping onto the floor.

Goowash, who had taken the brunt of the explosion, just looked at them with an expression of pure disbelief. His goo body, which was normally green, was now a mess of pinks and yellows and reds.

"Vell that vent off the rails quickly," the Omnitrix-made Transylian commented.

"No kidding, Leigong," Kevin muttered.

"Why the hell did that happen?" EightEight gawked.

"I have... no clue," Kevin answered, getting noises of agreement from Goowash and Leigong.

An odd beat of silence passed before Goowash said, "So... we're just going to ignore that Miss Infer pulled off her skin?"

"Anodites, I guess," EightEight replied.

"You know, I'm glad ve're not related to one," Leigong said.

"Imagine if you are," Kevin replied. Goowash shrugged as Leigong just glared at the maybe-human.

EightEight let out a gurgling sigh. "Why do I have a feeling we'll encounter the damned Anodite again?"

-()-

"Is it just me or do you also have a feeling we'll encounter the Omnitrix wielder again?" Benwolf asked.

M disconnected the smaller machine from the larger one and answered, "Just you."

"O-Ok..." Benwolf replied, ears moving back.

M looked towards the main console, staring at the part that showed a map, then stated, "Viktor is almost at the village Lord Zs'Skayr was at when he sent the message."

His ear flicked slightly. "Already?"

"That would be the easy part," M said. "The hard part is finding him."

-(...)-

The village was much smaller than what Viktor expected. At least, given the fact he came from Anur Transyl, which 'village' clearly meant something different. He glanced at the device on his wrist again before looking back up. He walked in front of the metal pole and stared at it briefly. Viktor hummed, the device was working as it should. No reflection stated back at him.

The Transylian walked up to one of the buildings and looked through a window. It was blocked via semi-transparent curtains, but he was able to make some things out.

"Should we be concerned?" asked the tallest figure. Viktor wasn't able to pick out the exact species, but he guessed it was either a Florauna type, Pyronite, or Zaroffian.

"This planet doesn't have that bad of history with species from Anur," a different voice answered. Based on the tone, most likely a Galvan.

"I did notice a small trend," another somewhat similar voice added. "They tended to land either here within this country, the United States, or within a completely country called Egypt." Viktor bit his lip lightly. Two Galvans.

"Huh, I didn't know that," the smaller figure he could make out commented. "Still doesn't explain why they're here." It appeared to be either a Fulmini, Loboan, or Galilean.

"There was that Ectonurite thing," a tired voice replied. Viktor blinked, but didn't move. He could question why there were three Galvans here later.

"Why were the Ectonurite neutralizers there in the first place?" the smallest asked, looking towards the largest. No reply, but it seemed like the tallest figure shrugged.