D1: Divided We Stand

Hi, I'm back! Sorry for taking so long. The majority of the story was written during school, specifically during study hall, lunch, and sociology when we weren't doing anything or just watched videos. Plus, I'm really enjoying writing my MHA/Transformers Prime story. Speaking of that, MPA was a beta name, I didn't like it all that much. It's called "All for Primus", now. Hopefully I'll actually post the first chapter soon. No promises, though.

Also, the Wattpad upload, why did you explode during the hiatus? ALSO ALSO, don't expect there to be another chapter next Saturday. I still want to finish season D, but I wanted to get out there that this isn't abandoned.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy after this... three/four month hiatus.

The sun shone high in the sky as they stopped in a wooded area and decided to get more familiar with the forms that they weren't extremely familiar with. Currently, neither of them were transformed, but both watches were activated. Psychobos and EightEight were outside with them, while Kevin and Asani decided to stay in the Dark Eagle. Gwen looked at them and asked, "What should we go with?"

"What forms do both of you consider yourselves unfamiliar with?" Psychobos started.

Gwen cycled through the Omnitrix before she said, "I haven't used Ukemochi since that form was unlocked, Xylene touched the Omnitrix so... there's whatever her species is, I actually haven't used the Sotoraggian form at all-"

"When did you unlock that?" EightEight gurgled. Gwen shrugged.

She then added, "I haven't used Dianmu or Raijin much, I just regained Styx a few days before we met you so I could technically get familiar with her, and I don't know if you-" she motioned to Psychobos, "-touching the Omnitrix will unlock your species."

The Cerebrocrustacean nodded before looking at Ben and telepathing, "And you, Ben?"

"Just... Abraham and Alleater mostly," Ben answered. He glanced at the Omnitrix, "Unless some of Gwen's forms didn't touch the Nemetrix."

Psychobos nodded before once again looking at Gwen. He telepathed, "What species do you have unlocked?"

"I don't know all the species, but I've unlocked Petrosapien, Pyronite, Galvan, Kineceleran, Tetramand, Piscciss Volann... Ectonurite, Vulpimancer... one of the Lepidopterran species, Galvanic Mechamorph, Pelarota... Florauna, Loboan, Thep Khufan, Nosedeenian, Sotoraggian, Transylian... and whatever Carmilla and Xylene's species are," Gwen answered.

"Xylene is an Uxorite. Can you describe the Lepidopterran you have unlocked and your form titled Carmilla?" Psychobos inquired.

"Carmilla is the same species as Dracula and Selket is the white, black, and green Lepidopterran," Gwen replied.

"A Dominant Lepidopterran," Psychobos stated. The Cerebrocrustacean then walked over to Ben and opened his shell, the Nemetrix beginning to spin. He glanced at Gwen and telepathed, "Transform into your Uxorite form." Gwen nodded before finding the form and pressing down. At the same time, the Nemetrix flashed.

The green light revealed a somewhat small Uxorite, a bit taller than Kevin but not by much. She wore dark blue armor with forest green highlights. She looked at herself with three pink eyes, bird-like feet making an odd noise against the grass. The Omnitrix symbol was on her ankle, like a bracelet of some kind. Her tail swished as she looked over at the Nemetrix made creature.

The red light faded at the same time as the green light, revealing a long, deep purple snake with piercing pink eyes. The Nemetrix was its typical collar-like around where the creature's neck would be.

"A Ringa Slicer," EightEight hummed.

"Personally, I feel as if that name is inaccurate. These 'slicers' only hunt the native species on Ringa Morr, not Ringa Haine. Along, Ringa Slicers don't have any flight capabilities nor no need to breathe, unlike that of an Anurian Shadow," Psychobos telepathed. EightEight hummed again.