𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

❝︎𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 ❞︎
______________________________________________________

"I leave you two in charge once! What the hell!?"

You stayed seated on the bed, not even wanting to be acknowledged by Toji in his state of anger. Even though you're upstairs and he's all the way downstairs, you could still hear every word that came out of his mouth. Your mind started wandering to him yelling at you, you could picture his angry face and body language. All things you didn't want to see in person, it scared you to your core.

You laid down on your stomach with your feet in the air, the shirt you wore rose slightly above your ass, you kicked your feet back and forth. Boredom, that's the only emotion you felt, but you were also way too scared to go downstairs or to make any type of noise that'll gain Tojis attention.

The door opened and Toji came into the room, his whole aura screamed dangerous. But as soon as he looked down at you it was like everything changed, his eyes softened, his aura no longer seemed dangerous but instead soothing and calm, his shoulders slumped slightly "I need you so bad."

He sighed, obviously tired from both work and his friends, he walked to you and crawled onto the bed.

He laid down beside you, but that's when you actually got quite a good look at the fine man beside you.

His hair was slicked back, a few strands poked out, a black turtleneck with no sleeves adorned his upper body along with a golden chain around his neck, khaki pants adorned his bottom half, black gloves were on his hands, and surprisingly, he wore some golden glasses. Everything about him basically screamed mafia boss, and that's exactly what he was.

Seeing his very tired and disheveled state, you crawled on top of him and sat on his chest. That definitely earned his attention "What are you doing?" He asked, looking at you with a slight confused face "A-Are you okay? You seem tired and very mad and-" he chuckled, grabbing your thighs and sitting up so you were sitting on his lap.

"I'm fine, no need to worry your pretty little head baby," he gave your lips a quick peck before pulling away. Leaving you wanting more "now, have you bought any games on that Nintendo thing I bought you?"

Damn I completely forgot about that.. where the hell is it?

He shook his head, chuckling at your confused face "You haven't have you? The bag that it's in is in the closet if you ever wanna play with it, you don't have to if you don't want to though." You nodded, smiling a bit at the new information.

"Y/n, on the day of my rut. Will you let me mark you? I know it hasn't been a full month yet but please." You looked down, not knowing what to say "You love me right? It'd be a waste if I spend all of this money on someone who doesn't love me."

"But Toji I-" "You what? Y/n I've spend all of this money trying to make you happy and keep you safe. The least you could is give me something in return, if not then you've just been using me haven't you? Haven't you Y/n?"

"N-No! Of course not! I do love you Toji, and.."

"And what?"