𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

❝︎ 𝙞𝙛 𝙖 𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙩, 𝙞𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚 ❞︎
______________________________________________________
(Once again, Tojis thoughts, Your thoughts)

"You're not supposed to be here. Where is my son?"

Toji questioned the woman, Elisa, tried sitting on Toji's lap but he simply pushed her off. She sent him a annoyed glare "Your son is fine, he's probably playing in the yard right now." She paused and opened her legs for Toji, earning a disgusted look from him "Now can we play? It's only fair.."

She fake pouted, poking her lip out in the process "Never again will I touch you, your pussy is probably far too stretched for any man in this world to enjoy." He angrily states, she scoffed and hopped off of his desk, both embarrassed and annoyed that the man wouldn't even lay a finger on her.

Before she left she glared at him once more "Find some other whore to watch that demon you call a son. I'm done."

Toji simply rolled his eyes as he watched the woman stomp out of the room "Why the hell did I ever get with her?.." he questioned himself, obviously still disgusted by the woman.

He pressed a button on his desk, "Bring Y/n to me."

"Yes Master Toji, she has requested to see you also"

"She has?"

"Yes, she has"

"Why?"

"She said she wants you to give her.. affection, love, and she also said she wants you to spoil her."

Toji eyes widened slightly, he thought you'd be scared of him and not want to see him. Even though you said those things he couldn't help but think you still were planning to leave, those thoughts scared him but he never voiced his concerns. Toji has never been so concerned about a woman loving him before, it concerned him about himself greatly.

Not even a minute after he called you to his office a few knocks were heard on the door "Come in." You walked into the office, a slight limp to your walk. You looked around and soon enough your eyes landed on Toji, he quickly got up and walked to you "Oh princess.. I told them to not let you walk." He picked you up and held you bridal style.

"I can walk on my own, it barely hurts as much as when you did it." The glare that you sent Toji didn't go unnoticed, but he chose not to voice it.

He brought you back to his desk and sat down with you in his lap, "Now, you said you wanted me to spoil you?" Your cheeks warmed at his sudden words "Did that maid tell you?" "Hmh" he nodded, a smirk evident on his face.

It somewhat surprised him how fast his mood switched from angry with Elisa to happy as can be with you.

Suddenly, a small child ran into the room. A gun in his hands as he ran towards you and Toji, he quickly ran to Toji and immediately his eyes were on you "Father, who's this?"

For such a young boy he sure does talk very proper..

Wait..

"Toji you have a child!?" Shock was written all over your face as you looked back and forth between Toji and the small boy, the boy looked like a copy and paste version of Toji. Only much younger and cuter in a devilish way.

Toji chuckled and rubbed the boys head, earning a glare from the child "Yes, this is my son Megumi. Megumi, this is Y/n." Megumi made grabby hands towards you, signaling he wanted you to pick him up "Mommy?"

You were about to pick him up until you noticed the gun in his hand, and it definitely did not look like it was on safety.

"Hey Toji.."

"Hm?" Toji looked up from some papers and at you.

"W-Why does he have a gun?.." You mumbled, trying to whisper so Megumi wouldn't hear you.

"Oh that's just a- a gun!?"

Toji quickly took the gun from the now agitated child, and put it on his desk out of reach "Megumi, who gave you that?"

"Found it." The boy shrugged, obviously now bored and annoyed "Mommy," he pointed at himself "hungry" You got off of Tojis lap and picked Megumi up. A small smile on your face as you did so. "I'm sure the chef will make something"

You said before beginning to walk out of the room before Toji called your name, "Y/n, be careful. You shouldn't be walking as much as you are. It's not good for the wounds."

Toji stated, but you being you. You simply ignored it and walked out of the room with his child on your hip. It angered him how defiant and bratty you were being, but he knew only seconds later you'd be as submissive as ever. It messed with his head how one second you'll be a innocent and shy person then the next you'll be a rude and bratty person.

At one point he even remembers questioning himself if you were bipolar or on your period, but it was almost never one of those things. At this point he doesn't know what to do but give you whatever you want, but the thing about that is you rarely ask him for anything. Any when you do it's little things like some snacks or a specific type of game.

Never anything more, but with Megumi with the two of he'll start taking the three of you out on family things. Like parks, dinners, the theatre, and things like that.

He's already planned so many things the three of you would be doing until Megumi has to go back to school which is only in a week, coincidentally only a few days before Toji goes into his rut. So he has everything planned with that.

Toji groaned, running a hand through his hair. He looked down at the bulge in his pants "God you make me so fucking hard.. what the hell is it about you that got me like this Y/n?"

"You're fucking intoxicating.."