𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

❝︎ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ❞︎
______________________________________________________

"Y/n this whole place is yours, get whatever you want."

Toji stated as he walked you into a mall, it wasn't many people in the quite large mall and you've never heard of the mall so you just assumed that it was a mall solely for rich people. You felt the stares of both interest and jealousy that lingered on you and that wasn't something you liked.

Of course your uneasiness didn't go unnoticed by Toji.

He grabbed your hand and began leading you to a jewelry store "Get you a new ring or something, the code is your birth date." he handed you a sleek black card with his name on it, you looked at the card then back at him with a confused look. "Toji why are you just, giving it to me?"

"Is there a reason I shouldn't?" He questioned, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his slacks. You stumbled over your words, trying to figure out what would be the right thing to say but unfortunately nothing came to mind and that just left you standing there dumbfounded and surprised.

Toji placed a kiss to your lips, earning a surprised gasp from you. Your cheeks burned a bright red, but nevertheless, you still kissed him back. The kiss was very short-lived.

Leaving you a bit disappointed and somewhat craving more of his dangerously sweet essence, you licked your lips. Savoring the taste or his lips against yours.

"I'll be back in a bit okay? If I'm not back and you're bored of this store you can go to another, I'll always find you."

His words dripped with possessiveness and they left a nervous feeling inside of you, but then again, who wouldn't feel some type of way because of that?

Toji chuckled before walking out of the store, leaving you standing at the entrance of the store. You looked down at the card that Toji had gave you and looked around the store, a sigh left your lips as you began walking around the beautiful store. Everything in the store was insanely expensive and you really didn't even want to spend money on anything.

He would probably be disappointed if I didn't buy something wouldn't he? I mean.. he's given me his card, he's even made the code my birth date, who the hell would do that if he didn't want me to use the card?

Ummmmm, I'll just buy a necklace and some rings and leave.

You noticed a beautiful golden necklace with a butterfly that hung from it, the butterfly had crimson red crystals on both the wings. The price tag read: $15.000.

"God this is expensive, but so pretty.. hm, I guess I'll buy it."

You mumbled to yourself as you picked up the beautiful black box that it was in and took it to the register, the man behind the register looked at you weirdly for a few seconds before ringing it up.

God I hope the cashier speaks english..

"$15.000, cash or credit? Also, Y/n?"

Thank god! Wait?-

You studied the pink haired male before you realized who exactly he was and how he knew you. "Oh, Jin! How are you doing? I haven't seen you in a while"

Jin chuckled and pushed up his glasses, "I've been doing fine Y/n, thank you for asking dear"

"Why do you give me those nicknames as if you aren't like a year older than me?" You stated, obviously a bit embarrassed about the fact that he's always called you those nicknames despite the small age difference between the two of you.

He shot you a small eye closed smile, "My break is in a minute or two wanna go to the food court area with me?"

You smiled and nodded "Of course I do. Now, let me pay for this necklace and we can go okay?" "Okay." You handed him the card Toji gave you and he immediately froze.

"H-How do you have this card?.." your cheeks burned at the question and you rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly. "Toji had gave it to me. Is something wron-" "Yes there is something wrong Y/n, do you know the Toji Fushiguro?" Jin questioned, obviously both shocked and confused.

"Yep, I guess we're dating? We never really discussed it but I assume we are in some type of relationship"

Jin couldn't believe it. After knowing you basically his entire life not once have you ever been bothered with relationships or expensive things. You were never interested in those things, but now that you were in front of him saying you were ━︎ maybe ━ ︎dating the most well known man in the whole fucking city. It shocked him greatly.

You nervously smiled, feeling as if Jin was judging you simply because of how long his gaze lingered on you. He quickly snapped out of it though and was quick to apologize. "U-Um what's the pin?" He asked, mentally cursing at himself for stuttering in front of his fucking middle school crush. "The pin is y/b/d (your birth date), weird isn't it?"

Of course you were trying to lighten the weird mood with a small joke but it went upon death ears. Earning only a small, nervous, laugh from you. Suddenly, you remembered what you had been meaning to ask Toji for a while.

"Hey, Jin?"

"Hm?"

"Can you tell me how much money is left on that card?"

"Ummmm, let me see," he paused before looking at you with widened eyes "$45,800,450.."

Words couldn't even believe the amount of shock you felt when those numbers spilled from Jin's lips like red wine spilling from a glass. Your knees almost gave out but you luckily caught yourself and played it off so you didn't look weird in a store with a few people watching.

Oh that's right, the people around you. Of course they heard how much money was currently in your hands.

Isn't that just lovely?