Labor of love.

Player walked into Shields, he had a task to do, Noob walked in, she walked up to Player, and she was clearly angry.

Noob: "why did you dump me?"

Player: "you dumped me, and FYI, I like someone else now."

Noob: "you know what, I'm done with this!"

She punched Player in the stomach, causing him to fall to the floor, Noob grapped a lose pip.

Player: "wait, we can talk about this."

Noob didn't listen, she was going to beat him up, and let the Impostor kill, him.

Noob: "your sacrifice to stop the Impostor is not in vine, see you in the after life."

She tied Player to the railing, hoping to draw out the Impostor, then report Player's body, the vent started to shift, an Impostor was in it.

Veteran growled in anger, how dare She just beat Player and use him as bait! A plan hit him, he knew what to do.

The vent opened, and Veteran jumped out, Player started to panic, Noob looked happy with her self. Veteran kneeled down, he untied Player, and looked him in the eyes.

Player: "pl-please, don't hurt me."

Veteran drew his gun, and shot Noob in the head. Player was confused and scared, he was so sure he would die. Suddenly, Veteran dragged Player into the vent, who strted to hyperventilate.

Veteran(in mind): 'I forgot, Player is claustrophobic.'

He held Player close to him, using his tendrils to hold the panicked crewmate.

Veteran: "shhh, shhh, shhh, your safe, there is no reason to be scared."

Player started to calm down, although he just got pulled into the vent by the Impostor.

Player: "your the Impostor? "

Veteran: "yes, but, I'm not going to hurt you."

Player: "what do you mean? what's going on?"

Veteran: "I will tell you, I want you to understand why I'm doing what I am."

Blue crawled in, he looked winded.

Blue: "where were you?"

Veteran: "I just grabbed Player, killed his evil ex, and brought him in the vent."

Player: "speaking of which, I can barely see in here."

Veteran: "I forgot, you don't have echolocation."

Player: "and you do?"

Blue: "we both do, one of the benefits of being half alien."

Player: "wait, what?"

Veteran: "I suppose I better tell you."

*Veteran's story.*

The pods from the Valiant landed on Polus, fully observed by it's natives, who made pre-mature First Contact. The crew were welcomed to the village, they knew that they would probably never be found.

The Yeoman saw a warrior, and She fell in love instantly. They would have a life together for several months, until their distress signal was found by another ship, the Warrior and Yeoman decided that she would go home, and he would stay and protect the village.

The Yeoman was pregnant with the son of the Warrior, he would be the son of two worlds...

*back to the present*

Player: "that was you, wasn't it?"

Veteran: "yes, I am the son of the Yeoman and the Warrior."

Blue: "I am also a son of both worlds."

Player: "was you parent a father of Polus, or a Mother?"

Blue: "no I have two fathers."

Player: "how is th.."

Blue: "don't ask."

They crawled through the vent, heading to a specific location.

Blue: "are you taking him to the place?"

Veteran: "yes, I'm going to hide him there."

Blue: "well, I'm going to harass Mr. Egg, have fun on your date."

Blue crawled away from them, Player was surprised, and Veteran's face was a deep red.

Veteran: "Player and I aren't dating."

(Phew, this was a long chapter.)