Who art the real killers?

Veteran and Player moved through the vets, until they got to a room, a room that was below the upper deck, the doors were welded shut, and their was one window that looked out into space.

Veteran: "beautiful, isn't it?"

Player: "I guess."

Player was still uneasy about all this, and he still had one question: why kill?

Player: "hey, Veteran."

Veteran: "whats on your mind?"

Player: "why are you- the Impostors..."

Veteran: "killing the crew?"

Player: "yeah, why?"

Veteran had a distant look in his eyes, something that looked like pain, regret, and loss.

Veteran: "the Milky Way Empire attacked Polus, they destroyed dozens of villages, and they killed hundreds, including Blue's dad."

Player: "oh, I didn't know."

Veteran: "the Skeld it going to set up a base on the planet, their are survivors, but they will die if they are found. And Captain is fully aware of this."

Player: "wha-what?! That's messed up! This can't happen!"

Veteran: "me, and the others, are going to insure it."

Player thought of a second, he no longer wanted to work with a group that killed innocent people, he wanted to rip off Captain's head, he wanted to blow up the hole ship!

Player: "we cannot let the innocent people of Polus die!"

Veteran: "I believe that it's time to stop the slaughter!"

With that, Player was on board with the plan, stop the Skeld, and save a bunch of innocent people from murder.

(Player is ready to stop the Skeld from killing the people of Polus. And in the End, it will take bravery to save Polus.)