Not alone in this war!

The Skeld fired it's plasma canons, but she didn't have as many as the Imperial ships did.

Stoner: "Shields are down to 50&"

Blue: "I don't think we'll be able to win this one."

Player began to shiver in fear, he was scared, however he calmed when one of Veteran's tendrils wrapped around his hand.

Just then, a ship appeared, and it was not Imperial. It was bigger than the other vessels, and it fired at the Imperial ships with powerful weapons.

Blue: "Skeld to unknown ship, thanks for the assist."

Man on comm: 'Enterprise to Skeld, your welcome, now let's end this battle!"

Player: "Enterprise? That's the name of a ship that's fighting the Milky Way Empire."

Man on comm: "that's us, whatcha say to winning this battle together?"

Blue: "were down for it, let's finish this fight!"

Like that, the Skeld and Enterprise fought the Imperial vessels together.

Plasma shots went streaming, Phase Cannons bore into the Imperial ships. Like that, the Imperial ships were destroyed, and the two friendly ship won. As the crew on the Skeld cheered in victory, Player put his arms around Veteran.

Player: "I'm feeling tired."

Veteran: "me too, let's go get some rest."

Veteran carried Player to his quarters, they needed some rest after that long day.

(this is nice, I have tied this fanfiction into Intrepid Rescue, which will expand this universe. Thanks to @Gojetcadetstar for being a loyal reader of this fanfic. Also, one more thing...)

Flamingo: "Sir Clogsworth, stop!" >///<

Clogsworth was looking at Flamingo like a pervert.

Sir Clogsworth: "not my fault you look so beautiful."

Captain: " knock it off, bad enough we have to share a cell."

(That's it for now.)