The Weakness Behind An Aggressive Mask

What if USSR wouldn't have let you go?

Requested by @PatheticSinner

Also note that you can ask me to change a already remade scenario, I didn't add that point to the first page.

"I know what you and USA really are. Two hungry little bawds."

"Excuse me?!" How dare this guy accuse you of something like that.

"I know that you two are keeping a dirty secret. Now I'm not sure if the barbarian was included as well.."

"Get your hands off of me!" You snapped, trying to get out of the Soviets grip, but it just tightened around your body.

He pulled you closer.

"Why should I?"

"Let them go!"

USA. He stood behind the USSR and glared at the bigger country angrily.

"Or what?"

"You underestimate what I'm capable of." The American growled.

USSR's face had a satisfied smile after looking at  US' glare, as if it made him happy seeing the country angry.

"I think I know you very well." USSR smiled maliciously, pulling you even closer.

"If nothing happened, then why are you so worried? Why are you here? Watching them?"

"DDR sent me." He said between clenched teeth. "And I value someone else's privacy and rights."

"What about Japan? And Korea? Not to mention Vietnam. Did you even think about his rights when you played dirty psychologic mind games with him? Copying the voices of his dead provinces?"

"I don't know. Did you think about Poland's welfare after you hung his voivodeships up in front of him? While shooting the others in the head?"

"No. And it wasn't my point to say that I'm in any way less ambitious than you are."

"Ambitious? You're a monster!" USA snapped, boiling with anger.

USSR laughed. "Not a Monster. But a superpower. Don't you get it, even though you yourself are one? We do what we want! Isn't that what capitalism about anyway? That's not even my ideology. But if anyone should agree with me, it should be you."

Suddenly you felt yourself being pushed into a room. Before you knew what happened, you found yourself behind USSR, who was locking the door and then removed the key and put it in his pocket.

Your heart started racing.

What do I do? How do I get out of this mess?

The Soviet turned to you, ignoring USA's fist banging on the door.

"Stay away from me!" You managed to say, trying not to show how petrified you were.

The Union smiled, looking down at your round eyes. He wasn't doing this because he liked you, he kept telling himself.

Not because he admired how courages you were. Or how you still didn't loose your cool around him. And it wasn't because he knew why you isolated yourself. It wasn't because he felt that he related to you in some way.

Even though he loved all those things about you.

The way you looked up to him. Knowing that he was able to crack a self controlled person like you. It drove him crazy.